News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

If someone had to be removed...

Started by Neerb, May 16, 2010, 10:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on June 04, 2010, 03:41:16 AM
The way I see it, Jiggylpuff is like Rocky in the first movie. Not any of the others, as much as I'd like to see Jigglypuff end the Cold War or fight Mr. T. I'd say that Kirby is Rocky 3 and Mr.Game and Watch is 2.

But anyway, you go into a match expecting Jigglypuff to lose. Especially when playing with people newer to the game who will automatically go to Ike or Snake, Jigglypuff looks like the worst decision you could make character wise. Then when you actually play as Jigglypuff, it just becomes that much better when you do good. You don't need to actually win to come out on top, coming close makes it clear that you're a better player, just like at the end of Rocky. They kind of ruined Jigglypuff in Brawl because she isn't all that good anymore, but the idea still works. Without Jigglypuff, who else would be Rocky?
Pichu.

Cornwad

Pichu was dumb so they took it out. Pichu isn't a choice.

tibar21

i say take out lucario and bring mewtwo back in or make room for a poke from the 5 gen
i'm surprised not that many are saying ROB. the next choice would probably be be toon link.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on June 04, 2010, 03:25:46 AM
She really should though. Her popularity is dead. She isn't likable. She's just a random terrible pokemon now and no one besides these faggots in this thread would give a poop if she was removed.
Jigglypuff is definitely likable, and I can promise you if they removed her, there would be a poopstorm of quite epic proportions. Her relevancy may be gone, but she's still badass.

But you're all forgetting: There won't be another Smash.

Zero

Quote from: Riddler on June 05, 2010, 07:09:30 AM
Jigglypuff is definitely likable, and I can promise you if they removed her, there would be a poopstorm of quite epic proportions. Her relevancy may be gone, but she's still badass.

But you're all forgetting: There won't be another Smash.

No, she isn't. Grow some intercourse ing testicles. And there wouldn't be a poopstorm lol. Did I not already mention that she's almost always the most wanted character to be removed in polls? For the last time, no one would care. No one uses her. People forget she's even there.

Which is stupid considering how much profit Nintendo makes off of the series. I do remember taking a Nintendo questionnaire in late 2008 where one of the questions was something along the lines of "Would you ever consider purchasing another Smash Bros title in the future?".

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on June 05, 2010, 09:05:54 AM
No, she isn't. Grow some intercourse ing testicles. And there wouldn't be a poopstorm lol. Did I not already mention that she's almost always the most wanted character to be removed in polls? For the last time, no one would care. No one uses her. People forget she's even there.

Which is stupid considering how much profit Nintendo makes off of the series. I do remember taking a Nintendo questionnaire in late 2008 where one of the questions was something along the lines of "Would you ever consider purchasing another Smash Bros title in the future?".
Those are polls in which you have to get rid of someone. No one wants her gone, but if they HAD to pick they'd pick her. If they did actually remove her, people would rage. I'm certain of it.

DededeCloneChris

America hates Jigglypuff, but Japan loves her so much. Nintendo listens to their native people more. They don't know we hate her guts.

Cornwad

We Americans are too hardcore for Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff is for fags because Jigglypuff is pink and pink is for fags and baby girls. We should replace Jigglypuff with another Metal Gear Solid character or a character with a big sword. Guns and swords are for men, unlike pink. Pink is for fags.

Zero

You guys realize that in Japan, Jigglypuff's popularity is practically nonexistent now right?

Cornwad

It doesn't matter. I remember someone on Oldsider convinced us that nobody liked Jigglypuff in Japan and she would be replaced by Buneary. I told her she was a moron, because she was. Jigglypuff is too important to take out, whether you like it or not.

tibar21

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegory

tibar21

oh come on get a sense of humor lol. That brightened up my day.

Neerb

Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you laugh at the drop of a hat, it means you can sense humor. And that was not humorous.