News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

If someone had to be removed...

Started by Neerb, May 16, 2010, 10:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Remove Snake and let's have Mewtwo back. Snake is so broken and Mewtwo isn't.

tibar21

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 08, 2010, 08:52:45 PM
Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you laugh at the drop of a hat, it means you can sense humor. And that was not humorous.
but that was humorous that was the point. Its funny and amusing
anyway Jigglypuff should not be removed because
-Jiggs was in the original twelve
-has an orginal moveset/isn't a clone
if a pokemon has to be taken out it should be lucario, they'll probably need room for a 5th gen pokemon (or even better put mewtwo back in) and they don't want to have too many pokemon reps.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Nayrman

My Top 3 choices:

1. ROB: He's not an important character...at ALL. He had two REALLY CRAPPY games for the NES, he was a terrible peripheral, and he didn't work. Not to mention he sucked the life out of batteries. If it weren't for the Virtual Boy and Power Glove, it'd be ROB getting all the "WTF were they thinking". Sure it worked as a marketing ploy, but as a game device it was pointless. There are DOZENS of more deserving and more relevant Nintendo characters (Metroid characters, F-Zero characters, ISAAC FROM GOLDEN SUN!?!?) to put in.

2.Wolf: Either de-clone him, or get rid of him. We don't need so many Star Fox characters with the same moves. Seriously Sakurai, he was your laziest job yet.

3. Lucario: If Mewtwo can get the axe, while being way more popular than Lucario, then Lucario should go to make room for the eventually fifth (or sixth) generation pokemon that will get a movie and be more popular.

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on June 09, 2010, 12:19:40 PM
but that was humorous that was the point. Its funny and amusing
No, it really wasn't. First of all, it wasn't funny at all, second of all, it tried too hard to be funny, third, it wasn't funny at all.

The joke I just used sucked, and it was much funnier than that video.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 09, 2010, 05:58:08 PM
No, it really wasn't. First of all, it wasn't funny at all, second of all, it tried too hard to be funny, third, it wasn't funny at all.

I lol'd, until you said it sucked (your joke, not the video; the video just sucked).

tibar21

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 09, 2010, 05:58:08 PM

the joke u used couldn't have been funnier than the video, because it wasn't even funny at all. ;)

Neerb

Quote from: tibar21 on June 10, 2010, 12:51:08 PM
the joke u used couldn't have been funnier than the video, because it wasn't even funny at all. ;)

So they're at least equal, then.  :|

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on June 10, 2010, 12:51:08 PM
It wasn't funny at all, yet funnier than that video.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tibar21

^^^^^^^^^^
that doesn't make sense and and i'm willing to bet most people would agree thats bullpoop
back on topic these are the only two i think that are in any danger of getting the boot
1. lucario- i've already explained
2. rob- without subspace, he won't be relevant

Neerb

Quote from: tibar21 on June 10, 2010, 06:44:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
that doesn't make sense and and i'm willing to bet most people would agree thats bullpoop
back on topic these are the only two i think that are in any danger of getting the boot
1. lucario- i've already explained
2. rob- without subspace, he won't be relevant

Eh, I don't know; I kinda like having ROB now... he's like the playable embodiment of Nintendo hardware in general. He's certainly more important than Lucario, Ice Climbers, and Pit at any rate (although I'm sure all three are more popular, and I wouldn't want Ice Climbers or Pit gone).

tibar21

yeah i like rob and hope he stays but i think hes in danger. the only character i want out is lucario, as long as mewtwo replaces him.

Neerb

Quote from: tibar21 on June 10, 2010, 07:15:33 PM
yeah i like rob and hope he stays but i think hes in danger. the only character i want out is lucario, as long as mewtwo replaces him.

Doubt that. Granted, I love Mewtwo as much as the next guy (coughusernamecough), but if Lucario's gonna be replaced by anyone I think it will be Zoroark... or the 6th gen battle-ready movie biped if Smash 4 takes too long.

Cornwad

ROB saved videogames as we know them along with Mario. He's not going anywhere as long as G&W stays.

The Riddler

As someone else said, ROB is the embodiment of Nintendo Hardware. He should stay.

tibar21

i knew rob was in the nes or something but i didn't know he was that important.
but i think mewtwo might have a chance. wasn't he in the forbidden seven rumor?