News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Let's Play ... a Game

Started by Dog Food, May 19, 2010, 07:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

"I want to play a game."

So seriously, let's play. Name any game on any system (this is in the Legacy board, so I think you all can take a hint) that you want to see me attempt to play. You can add in any extra twists that you like. Then you can laugh as I utterly fail. I'll take the request of the first game that I can actually get a hold of and post my play-through. And if anyone else wants to attempt a challenge posted in this thread, they're welcome to join me in "Let's Play ... a Game".
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

I'll give you your first challenge. Play Kirby's Dreamland on Extra Mode while listening to "What is love?" by Haddaway. Kirby's Adventure is an acceptable substitute if you don't have Kirby's Dreamland.

Zero

No intercourse  that

Play kirby to this:

Shujinco2

Get through all of Desert Bus while listening to the soundtrack to Hong Kong 97 the ENTIRE time.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and another one: Get through all of Wizardry 4 without online help.

Both are on PC.

Allegory

Beat Touhou on insane mode without dying. (Good luck)
It's on pc.

SkyMyl

Thought of a new one. Play Super Castlevania IV without using subweapons. Should be relatively easy.

Quote from: Allegory on May 20, 2010, 06:19:56 PM
Beat Touhou on insane mode without dying. (Good luck)
It's on pc.
Any of them.

Dog Food

I was in the middle of uploading some test videos using some of your suggestions, when I discovered you can upload videos right from the webcam on Youtube. I never knew that before. That's really cool, I'm definitely going to use it soon. ...Now I just need a reason to utilize this new feature...

But anyway, it takes a couple hours for me to upload five minutes of footage, so unless there's a faster way I probably won't be uploading anything that quickly.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

MoS

Beat Spelunky(PC). Yeah, that's the challenge, if I added anymore requirements it would be impossible.