Therefore, my answer is "Yes".

Nayrman

I prefer this one:[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

The Riddler

SkyMyl

Quote from: Reel Big Fish on May 21, 2010, 04:16:47 PM
I don't get it ;_;
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Satam. The voice actor for Sonic in both was Jaleel White, aka Urkel.

JrDude

New one, in fact I even prefer the one where he wears the grinding shoes (SA2B). Not that I'd complain if he didn't wear them, which he doesn't anymore, I just think they look cooler.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 21, 2010, 04:17:32 PM
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Satam. The voice actor for Sonic in both was Jaleel White, aka Urkel.

Don't forget Underground; he voiced ALL 3 of the Sonic siblings... including the sister, Sonia... whom he used his "Urkel" voice for... 0_0

I prefer the new Sonic in almost every way except one: I like the jerk-wad, "I'll save you because I have to" attitude of the three American shows and the Japanese movie, as opposed to his modern personality of "I'm a good guy and let's all be friends and smile!!  :)  :P  :D ."

Shujinco2

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 22, 2010, 03:25:49 PM
Don't forget Underground; he voiced ALL 3 of the Sonic siblings... including the sister, Sonia... whom he used his "Urkel" voice for... 0_0
YOU BITCH! YOU JUST CAUSED ME TO HAVE HORRID NIGHTMARES OF THE WORST SONIC SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!

Lotos

Quote from: JrDude φ on May 21, 2010, 05:21:10 PM
New one, in fact I even prefer the one where he wears the grinding shoes (SA2B). Not that I'd complain if he didn't wear them, which he doesn't anymore, I just think they look cooler.

O~h yes...  I LOVE the SA/SA2 Sonic.  SA2:B was my first Sonic game.

Zero

New

The old is incredibly...blegh. Sonic Adventure brought the makeover he so desperately needed.