News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The anticlimactic poll of un-ultimate destiny.

Started by SkyMyl, May 21, 2010, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which brother?

Mario
5 (29.4%)
Luigi
9 (52.9%)
Yoshi (Neutral)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

JrDude

You're not alone Star, I prefer Waluigi over all the other hat wearing mustached guys in the Mario Series. Why? Well what drew me in was his eye thingy in Mario Tennis. But his personality is also awesome, and the horrible puns, like "Wall-Luigi," he's just awesome. I know he's a filler, and likely always be one, but he is still awesome. In fact, the fact that he will never be in anything beyond Party/Sports games makes me like him even more for some reason. His image could also never be ruined effectively, he's just a filler, no matter what Mario or Wario adventure game comes out, he won't be in it, so no matter how horrible (or good) the game is, his image stays in tact, and if a game that he is in is horrible, it still won't affect him, because it's basically just a filler game and barely anyone cares. He doesn't need any background, all we need to know is that he has genie looking shoes, is Wario's partner for some events, and Luigi's rival that only exists in sports/party games, actually not really rivals, the only rivalry I remember between them is in Mario Tennis 64, I could be mistaken, but it seems every other game, they just exist, they barely do anything to each other that rivals would do.
[move][/move]
Dude .