News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

How TK are you?

Started by Thirdkoopa, May 28, 2010, 09:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

It'll actually get finished too. MYL forced me to post this.

Anyways, the scores won't be revealed quite at the beginning, but we'll have a scoreboard. And just to lower my self confidence, we'll make it the one who wins being the one the least closest to my score!

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner?
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages.
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so?
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post?
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music?
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet.
8. How many tabs do you have open at once?
9. Otters!
10. Dubai.
11. How many typo's do you make?
12. What do you think of your family?
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games?
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel?
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone?
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in?
17. Pesstimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other.
18. How critical are you?
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self?
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes?
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE.
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world?
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"?
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums?
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC
26. How old are you?
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING.
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be?
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do?
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide?
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out?
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use?
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull?
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it?
35. How much do you sleep?
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it?
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest.
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had?
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be?
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much?
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts?
43. How much have you advertised in your life?
44. Are you answering these questions honestly?
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD?
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12?
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think?
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post?
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life?
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward?

Scoreboard:

Most TK to Least TK:

Light
CommanderFlint
KJ
Red
JrDude
SkyMyl
Potestas
Alisahin
Kianglo
Magnum
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Magnum

Quote from: Franz Ferdinand on May 28, 2010, 09:14:07 PM

Anyways, the scores won't be revealed quite at the beginning, but we'll have a scoreboard. And just to lower my self confidence, we'll make it the one who wins being the one the least closest to my score!

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner?
Implying I've gone
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so?
Sang. Not dance
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post?
A lot. Yes
PS2
Social IRL. Not as much online
9. Otters!
No
10. Dubai.
No
Very few
Love em, but they are vagina cleaning device bags
Metal. RPGs
Not much
Yes
A lot
17. Pessimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other.
Pessimistic
Not much
I am more serious on the internet than IRL
Secluded
Bullet Bill
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world?
When me and God have a bear on Heaven's front porch, we'll see
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"?
Not many
Nigh never
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games?
Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC
I don't play those games
26. How old are you?
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING.
Ballsack
The Price is Right
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do?
An Hero
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide?
Yes
Little
No
Immense
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it?
A unicorn took a poop and here I am
Many hours
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it?
No
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest.
Yes
Don't know what that is
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
Was good, but I like the original
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be?
Rage
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much?
Over think, yes. Moronic, yes.
Yes
Little
That's for me to know, and you to know. Yes I have
Silver and MYL (He's staff darn it)
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12?
Persona 4 comic was hilarious. FF12 can suck my left nut.
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think?
BRB, dying of seizure
I didn't even reading this AND there it is
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life?
Impact others lives
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward?
I ♥ U

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

[spoiler=I pressed Enter a lot o_o]

- I don't remember

- I was singing like 2 minutes ago, I dance everyday, and I don't just mean with a partner.

- I don't have an iPod nor a Laptop, I just listen to music that I put on my Myspace playlist (I find it easier to do that), then I move to the playlist of the bands on my playlist.

- What does one question have to do with the other?

- No actual favorite for either.

- Depends on my mood, usually quiet in reality. Internet I can say almost anything without feeling weird, if it's to someone I know I am more open but I restrain a bit.

- Usually 3, sometimes more, sometimes less.

9. Otters!

- K.

10. Dubai.

- K.

- K. Not often actually, but when I do, Chrome spell check often fixes it.

- Weeeeeeeird.

- No favorite for music, I just love every type of music (except country, I like it, but don't love it). Game, I like adventuring, can't get much more specific.

- Even though most people with my past would probably be a rebel, I'm far from one.

- Usually, I think, IDK.

- Nice spelling error. Probably Pessimistic.

- VERY.

- Depends on my mood. I am very sarcastic on both though.

- Depends.

- Dry Bones.

- Christian. The other thing doesn't matter since it didn't happen, and even if it did, it wouldn't change anything since it's in the past and people will never believe it unless they're retarded.

- Possibly 0, I could be wrong.

- wut

25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC

Too many questions for me to care about. Also, I don't play Guitar Hero AT ALL.

26. How old are you?

- Eight Fucking Teen

- Failed humor.

- Survivor?

- Say "Holy poop, my parents are intercourse ing zombies."

- Yes.

- Even though I'm kinda bad at it, I do it a lot, so I guess I enjoy it.

- Yes, Paint & GIMP.

- Shit loads, I don't consider it dull either.

- A lot.

- Usually like... 3-4 hours.....

- I don't recall.

- My answer to this is: You're a dumbass. (No I would not)

- Yes. IDK, release year. You kidding? Possibly best game ever.

- For both: "Non-existent."

- Probably. Yes.

- Duh.

- If I have I don't remember.

- Yes. The real question is, did I answer THIS question honestly?

- Silver & Light because they are basically one of us non-staff people while still being staff.

- What does one have to do with the other?

- When you were inactive, you seemed to be one of the "not so much of a dumbass" people, becoming active has turned you into one of all the other dumbasses here.

- Not that I can remember.

- "Live like there's no tomorrow."

- "Which one did you enjoy answering the most?"? The intercourse ?
[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Light

- Not very.

- Higher than 10.

- Minus "want to do so", yes.

- For both it's the same; 2033 songs.

- Only a bit, and yes.

- Gaming: N64, GBC, etc. Music: Baroque period, minus Tchaikovsky

- Pretty social on both.

- Around five.

9. Otters!
- Bah! Only the holluschickie go to Otter Island. If we went there they would say we were afraid... in other words, seals kick otters' asses.

10. Dubai.
- UAE

- Not many.

- They're a pretty cool guy. Eh are cool with what I do (though can be angry at times) and doesn't afraid of anything.

- Music: Classical/Modern Compositions. Games: Strategy/RPG

- Eh.

- Depends.

- A few.

- Realistic/Idealistic.

- Enough.

- Not very.

- See above.

- No.

- Catholicism. And no.

- A few.

- A helluva lot of times.

- Expert, Guitar, uh idk.

26. How old are you?
- Piss off, pedo. 15

- Cool story, bro.

- The Mole.

- Think of the Truman Show and then laugh it off. Maybe go have a beer or something.

- Not really. Then again, never encountered the time.

- Depends.

- Yes; Photoshop & GIMP.

- I'd say my imagination has an unlimited span. And no; I do not consider it dull in the slightest.

- IDK.

- Depends.

- No.

- You sick intercourse .

- Almost all of my dreams are lucid dreams.

- No. Because I didn't feel like getting it.

- Uh.

- Yes, yes, yes.

- No.

- Zippo.

- What do you think?

- Me, myself, and I. PY and Silver.

- Let's Destroy the Shagohod is still the best.

- You're a intercourse ing moron.

- No.

- My God, why the intercourse  did I waste my time with this poop?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Thirdkoopa

@Jr and Light:
You guys know I'm not really serious about most of these questions at all, right? Just making sure due to the tone you two have at the end. Hell, the therad title isn't even proper. but its okay i hate you both as well cause it's apparently the new trend to start internet drama. let's start a fire and burn each other with it.

edit: Also at a glance Light's actually the closest so far of all the answers I've gotten. My reaction: what.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

I don't hate you, nor do I think you're a dumbass. But your behavior is a lot more dumbassery than it used to be.
Also, I don't start drama on purpose, but I also don't avoid starting it, because drama leads to arguments and arguments leads to insults and insults make me giggle.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 29, 2010, 02:11:39 AM
Outgoing dumbassery/poop hole/screwing around more than usual.
I fixed that one. I'm pretty open about that fact lately because I know it's true. Really all I can say to that is just to wait until my life turns back to normal. I haven't been able to think straight at all for these past few days. (That normal being June 2nd)

Silverhawk79

in b4 giant pile of butthurt
also I'll do this soon

[spoiler]
1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner? Not very. I fap, of course. :B
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. 1-10 is -9. So, you're clearly a 9.
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so? Nope. I sing every time I get in the car.
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. 10665 songs. 657 songs.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post? Okay, I'm bored.
9. Otters!
10. Dubai.
26. How old are you?
[/spoiler]

The Seventh

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Heh, I was indifferent.  Like "lolwut this is nothing"Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner? Either I wait it out and try to ignore it, or fap :x
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. I, for one, don't think you're awkward, so 1/10
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so?I have done the CaramellDansen for teh lulz Have you ever sang on your own want to do so?I sing just for the heck of it
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. I have like, 5 gigs and counting.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have?I have a considerable amount, but desire more And have you ever been hungry from reading a post?Yes, if you know me, I'm hungry like, 95% of the time anyway XD
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music? as for gaming, i have no preference.  I love it all! as for music, the 80's were a pretty good time yo
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet.IRL?  I can be quiet...unless you know me well. as for internet, I can be somewhat social
8. How many tabs do you have open at once?usually 3 or 4
9. Otters! lol random.
10. Dubai. lol random x2
11. How many typo's do you make? I'm usually pretty accurate when I type.  But my mind can think faster than I type (stupid overactive mind)
12. What do you think of your family?they're pretty cool, even if my dad can get on my nerves.
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games? Music, metal, particularly of the thrash type.  For games, no preference.
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel?I love it!
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone?If I stand alone, sure, I'd just be sneaky about it
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in?too many to count XD
17. Pesstimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other.I never thought about that, to be honest
18. How critical are you?I can be rather critical...but I will be nice at times
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self?rather similarly, to be honest.
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes? Depends on who I'm talking to and what it is.  Like, I won't just go up to someone and say "lol imma furry" or "lol im bisexual" because that'd be foolish.
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE.Koopas?  I like the green ones...they don't cause too much trouble
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world?I don't mind practicing of other religions as long as it isn't extremism.  also, 'O.o'
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"?many a times, although I'll only do that if extremely frustrated
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums?Quite a bit, actually.
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? normally I do medium, but trying to get better at expertWhat's your favorite instrument on the games? bass guitarFurthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC NO U
26. How old are you?16, derp
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING. lolwut
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be?Hmmm...interesting idea.  Deal or No Deal was pretty cool bro
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do?Go on a murder spree.
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide?Not really...i've actually had been talked out of suicide before
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out?I feel good about it n.n
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use?Well, look at my metroid sig.  I'll use about anything
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull? quite the imagination.  And no, it's not dull, it can rend your sanity at times.
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it?Aw, screw it, too much to tell
35. How much do you sleep? 8 hours a night, ninny
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it?Yes I have
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest.O________________O;;;
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had?Quite a few
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.I've played it!  It's pretty cool, bro
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be?I kind, caring, se-uh...*runs and hides*
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much?I don't know about moronic rule, but I do have the tendency to overthink things XD
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts?nope, not at all.
43. How much have you advertised in your life? Not a whole lot
44. Are you answering these questions honestly?Yes I am
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD?Silver because he can be funny, and Mack for his good sense of direction
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12?now I feel like an idiot
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think?My eyes watered and my mind went blank several times...and don't forget my headache DX
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post?no.  But I like eating it XD
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life?to have sex, derp :U
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? "Okay, why not?"
Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward?Difficult question...too lazy...can't...answer *faints*

My answers are in bold.
meh

Dog Food

Oh yeah, I was going to make one of these.

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner? Neither of these things have ever happened.
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. I don't know. 3?
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so? Yes to both.
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. Eh, 1k or else? I don't like to download music when I can find it on websites, etc for free.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post? Not that much. And I don't think so.
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music? The '90s. I have no preference for music.
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet. Above average, and I'm new to this internet thing, but I guess I'm social enough here.
8. How many tabs do you have open at once? I always start with four Googles, and see where I go from there.
9. Otters! Penguins!
10. Dubai. How's that going for you?
11. How many typo's do you make? Don't count them. But typos annoy me, so I edit my posts whenever I see one.
12. What do you think of your family? I love them.
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games? No preference for either.
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel? Quite a bit, at times.
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone? Yeah, and that has gotten me into a lot of trouble. I've also fought for what a group of people, including me, believed in, but I was the only one willing to fight for it.
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in? Not that many, as far as I can think.
17. Pesstimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other. Depends on who I'm with.
18. How critical are you? I can be very critical when it's a subject I know about and if I feel like the person will accept my criticism.
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self? Basically the same, as far as I know. I'm probably nicer, seeing as it's extremely easy to mask my feelings. I could be crying, and for all you know I'm in a great mood.
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes? Pretty open.
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE. Cute. Blue shells are the best.
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world? Don't know them, so I don't know what my feelings would be. And I'm off and on about God existing. I like to "pretend" he does, but I don't follow any religion at all.
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"? Too many to count.
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums? Not far. This place was my first forum.
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC Hard or Extreme. Guitar. Too lazy to go through the songs.
26. How old are you? 17.
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING. Been there, done that.
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be? The Mole. That was my fantasy, and I wanted to be the Mole, until it got cancelled.
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do? I've imagined those circumstances before. I'd probably nod my head slowly, say, "Oh wow. I actually thought something like that may have been going on. But you guys did a good job at disguising yourselves. I hope you were able to get a lot out of me. And sorry you had to end your charade. So... What now?" Of course I'd break down and cry later, but that'd be later, after I convinced everyone else that I didn't care. In a way, I would feel special. Everyone in the entire world was using me. Wow, that is pretty special.
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide? Yes, but not suicide.
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out? Too much. I try not too, just because I feel like I do it too much.
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use? Yes, and I used to have a trial version of Photoshop. Now all I've got is Paint.
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull? I've got an imagination. It's what entertains me at night and eventually puts me to sleep. ...But not because it's dull. Just because. Well, I can't stay awake forever with just my imagination.
35. How much do you sleep? Not a lot. I hate sleeping, it's extremely boring. Sometimes I pray at night for a dream, because that's the only entertaining thing about going to sleep.
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it? That's happened with as little as one person getting me back into it.
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest. No, but I could go for something else that's like a blowjob.
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had? Quite a few.
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. I don't remember when I got it, but I love it. Probably is the best Mario RPG. It's my favorite Paper Mario game, too.
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be? SMART.
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much? No one rules me, ninny. And yes, I've looked into things too much before, as well as done the opposite.
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts? Yeah.
43. How much have you advertised in your life? I don't like getting in people's faces about things, but I've advertised a little.
44. Are you answering these questions honestly? To the best of my ability, I am.
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD? Ooh, good question. I have a top three, and since I can't choose two from that list, I'm not giving out any.
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12? Didn't read the comic, didn't play the game. Do you think I'm made out of money? I need to save for a car, so no games for me.
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think? Whoa, man... I'm tripping... I watched it for more than a minute. Here's what I thought: "A trip without drugs, cool", "Oh poop, I hope I don't get a seizure", "Is this bad for your eyes? I don't want to stare at this forever if I'm going to kill my eyes or something", "Ooh, pretty colors...", etc etc.
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post? Yeah. I WONDER WHERE I GOT THAT FROM?
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life? I've been looking for that answer for a long time. I could give a long ass post about it, but I won't bore you with the details.
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward? I thought, "Shit I was going to do this. Now I have to wait a long time so it doesn't seem like I'm just copying TK." The questions were good. The most awkward were the ones involving dicks, since I don't have one and thus can't answer the questions accordingly. Least awkward? I don't know, none of the others were awkward.

DONE.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner? I wasn't that shocked when I first viewed /b/. For the boner dilemma, I just wait.
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. 4.
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so? No to both.
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. Not a lot. Just one gig worth of music on my iPod.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post? Not a whole lot of freedom. And yes, I've gotten hungry by reading a couple of posts before.
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music? 6th gen or 4th gen. As for music, I don't listen to actual music, so I can't answer that.
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet. In IRL, I can be pretty awkward with people I'm unfamiliar with. Same goes for the internet. After getting to know people for a while, though, I tend to open up more and more.
8. How many tabs do you have open at once? Right now? Three. Usually I'll have 3-4 open at once.
9. Otters! YES.
10. Dubai. I never would've known about it if it wasn't for you, TK.
11. How many typo's do you make? Not many. Maybe one typo a month would be my average.
12. What do you think of your family? Love 'em. I still think I don't help them much at all, despite my efforts.
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games? Action/Adventure and Platformers. Don't listen to music enough to have a favorite genre.
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel? >implying I'm a rebel
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone? Yes.
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in? Quite a few. Many of them pointless arguments, with few actually debating over something.
17. Pessimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other. You spelled pessimistic wrong.
18. How critical are you? Not that critical.
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self? My real life self and internet persona are pretty different in comparison.
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes? Very open, unless it involves some personal aspects of my past.
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE. Blue Koopas. They're rarely awesome.
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world? I see no reason in talking about religion. I have my beliefs, others do, and many don't. Simple as that. Also, I wouldn't know what would to do if the three of them started the world.
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"? None. I've gone with the flow a bunch of times, though.
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums? I only go to three forums, so I guess I haven't gone far.
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC. I don't play Guitar Hero or Rock Band. Not answering.
26. How old are you? 15.
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING. Rob intercourse s his sofa.
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be? Ninja Warrior. It's not a game show, BUT HOLY GOD DOES IT KICK ASS.
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do? I'd go to that one person who I made a bet with and tell him I won.
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide? No. I was the one someone had to help.
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out? I don't enjoy it. I always see my own advice as worthless and unhelpful.
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use? Haven't tried to make a sig ever. But I use Paint for any editing I need to do.
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull? Not in the slightest. The whole fact that I've got three video games that I want to make planned out should say something.
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it? I've actually been doing that on NSF a lot. No one's noticed it yet.
35. How much do you sleep? 6-8 hours, usually.
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it? Yeah, except it was just one person. So that probably doesn't count.
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest. No.
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had? ...Lucid Dreams? What are those?
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. I got it on November 5th, 2004, and beat it all the way through, I consider it the best Mario RPG, next to M&L3, and it has the darkest plot in all of the Mario games. There. The short answer.
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be? Internet friend would be random, and since I don't have real life friends, I guess the answer is nothing.
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much? No. But I do overthink just about everything.
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts? No.
43. How much have you advertised in your life? Never advertised before.
44. Are you answering these questions honestly? Yeah.
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD? Silver and BFB. IF HE COUNTS AS STAFF.
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12? I still haven't read it yet. And I know I won't be playing FFXII anytime soon.
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post? No.
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life? I don't know.
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward? I smirked, realizing you actually made it. The questions were difficult to answer, as I'm rushing right now. All the questions were more diverse than a certain other person's take on this concept, and I can't answer all these questions so ljkhdfglhdfljsdfhsklgfshgldjkghdflksfh

I'm tired.

CommanderFlint

I'm just gonna answer as myself and not TK....

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner?  :O :( :| >:( :) :D ;) :P
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. 69
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so? Yes. Trying to get in my own band actually.
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. A lot.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post? I have a good amount of freedom. And who gets hungry cause of a post? Only if it's like a pic of food....
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music? I like all eras. The 80s of course.
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet. I used to be social equally. Now's it's just IRL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Internet in the butt. Unless FB counts.
8. How many tabs do you have open at once? 4
9. Otters! Fuck them.
10. Dubai. Nuke Them
11. How many typo's do you make? A couple now. I was a Grammar Nazi though.
12. What do you think of your family? I wuv them.
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games? METAL! \M/ AND ALL IT'S SUB GENRES! GAWWWWH! And anything tactical.
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel? I'm my own person, but not intercourse ing indie.
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone? 50/50
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in? I'm ashamed to say I used to be in a lot. ANDY 4 BRAWL
17. Pesstimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other. SEXUALISTIC
18. How critical are you? I don't have a killer axe equipped.  :D :P :| :(
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self? Same now. I used to be intercourse ing Clint Eastwood combined with Chris Tucker on the forums though.
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes? www.wikipedia.com
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE. Pikachu
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world? Roman Catholic. The non bigot kind.
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"? A lot
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums? Sometimes?
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC Singing. The Trooper - Iron Maiden
26. How old are you? Legal. ;)
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING. Yup.
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be? Something badass and manly.
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do? Take the red pill. And no not suicide. It's a reference to the matrix. So don't go around killing yourself.
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide? Possibly.
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out? I love it.
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use? Oh god. I suck. GIMP!
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull? I have a wild imagination. Dull is cliche in a bad way.
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it? I'm batman.
35. How much do you sleep? 8 hours. Atleast. I make sure now.
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it? Yes. Haha.
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest. Is light female and pretty?
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had? 69.
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. Yes. A while ago. SMRPG!
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be? My best internet friend was badass. I love my best irl best friend.
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much? yes actually. We made amends.
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts? Yes. Never smokewd in my entire life yet. I'm so proud of myself.
43. How much have you advertised in your life?  ?
44. Are you answering these questions honestly? For the most part.
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD? You and your mom.
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12? idk.
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think? No. I'm too lazy.
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post? Errrr no.... wth
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life? idk. Just don't do bad poop.
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward? tlda.

Scoreboard:

edit: I realize there's some mistakes on here so just answer them as such. I'll edit it. I edited a few questions already to clear up confusion.
[/quote]

oops pressed enter hold on....

Shujinco2

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 28, 2010, 09:14:07 PM

1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner? not much, and not much
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. 3
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so?no, yes
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. video game music and rock.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post? not alot, and yes
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music? snes/genesis era, 70's era
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet. both are moderate
8. How many tabs do you have open at once? 1. i use multiple windows
9. Otters! win
10. Dubai. wut
11. How many typo's do you make? too intercourse ing many
12. What do you think of your family? awesome, but should really stop drinking
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games? rock, turn based rpg's
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel? alot. almost too much.
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone? alot. almost too much.
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in? alot. almost too --- *shot*
17. Pesstimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other. optimistic
18. How critical are you? not very
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self? i act much less mature on here than IRL
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes? very
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE. koopa's rock,and magikoopa wins
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world?religion fails. also, wut?
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"? not enough
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums? um... never
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC um... i play medium,on guitar. Also...idk
26. How old are you? 17
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING. you forgot intercourse
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be? minuite to win it
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do? go borrow a chainsaw...
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide? no
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out? alot, unless people are stupid
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use? no
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull? i have alot. Also, i talk withmyself alot, si i KNOW i'm not dull
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it? intercourse ing amazing
35. How much do you sleep? apparently, not enough
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it? nope
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest. lol no >_>
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had? wat are these i don't even
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. i've never played it
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be? friendly
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much? no, and yes i do
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts? yes
43. How much have you advertised in your life? none
44. Are you answering these questions honestly? hopefully
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD? me and redpaige
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12?never seen it, never played it
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think? can't watch it at all
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post? no...
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life? um... i don't particularly care.
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward? vanity, random, 29, 21 the pizza one

Scoreboard:

edit: I realize there's some mistakes on here so just answer them as such. I'll edit it. I edited a few questions already to clear up confusion.
there you go

Kayo

[spoiler]1. How shocked were you when you first viewed /b/? This is intercourse ing stupid. Furthermore, what do you do when you get a boner? Ignore or fap, depending on my current location
2. How awkward do you think I am? Scale it 1-10. Bitch. No poopty percentages. o.o 2/10
3. Have you ever danced on your own want to do so? Have you ever sang on your own want to do so? Yes.
4. How much music do you have on your laptop? Your iPod? And so on. Ohoho, several GB. Probably at least 3-4. Fuck iPods. All my music is on my Zune.
5. How much freedom do you feel you truly have? And have you ever been hungry from reading a post? With my family, little to none. And wut, not really, unless I was already hungry
6. Favorite generation of gaming? Favorite Era of music?2000-present range, both music and gaming.
7. How social are you? Both IRL and on the internet. I don't have an extreme social life, since I'm sort of a loner. But I can be social when I want to be.
8. How many tabs do you have open at once? Never less than 4. Usually 7-15. :3
9. Otters! <3
10. Dubai. get out of that hellhole D:
11. How many typo's do you make? a whloe lot.
12. What do you think of your family? Household family, oh god >_> ..extended, love 'em.
13. Favorite genre of Music? Favorite genre of Games? METAL, and also general Strategy/Platformer stuff.
14. How much do you enjoy being a rebel? depends.
15. Do you fight for what you think even if you stand alone? Again, depends on what it is.
16. How many debates over gaming have you been in? Quite a few.
17. Pesstimistic or Optimistic? Let's face it. You're more one than the other. Pessimist. I try to be optimistic when it means cheering up a friend, but I'm a depressing person.
18. How critical are you? I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER THIS! o.o
19. How much do you act like on the internet compared to your real life self? Pretty similar.
20. How open are you about general facts about your life and the likes? eh..
21. Koopa's. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE. TURTLES GOT MORE AWESOME WITH THE ADDITION OF KOOPAS <3 I like the plain old Koopa and Paratroopa, in the present-day style.
22. Religion - Your take. On top of that, what would you do if Obsidian, Chuff, and a Hamster really did start the world? I believe what I want. also what
23. How many times have you ever said "Fuck it, I'll just go with what happens"? A LOT
24. How much have you truly traveled outside of NSFCD on forums? I have other forums I go to.
25. What level do you play on Guitar Hero/Rock Band? What's your favorite instrument on the games? Furthermore, of all the songs in Guitar Hero 2 (View the setlist) Which one would you say is your favorite of the bonus songs and regular songs? No, you're not allowed to answer 360 versions or DLC Expert, Guitar, and idk.
26. How old are you? 15. I'm younger than you oldfags.
27. Fuck intercourse ity intercourse  intercourse  intercourse en intercourse  intercourse ing EVERYTHING. What intercourse ing kind of intercourse ing question is that? Fuck intercourse ing intercourse  and all the intercourse ity intercourse ing questions.
28. If you had to go on a game show right now, what would it be? Minute to Win it :3
29. You were just told by your parents that your entire life is truly a lie. Everyone in the entire world has been using you for entertainment and watching your every movement. Laughing at your every whim. Everyone who's ever loved you was just using you as mainly the biggest parts of the plot for entertainment. Mainly for cash, greed, or whatever their own desires are. What would you do? I already knew that, so nothing.
30. Have you ever had to help someone stop themselves from doing something insane? More so, suicide? Yes, but not suicide.
31. How much do you enjoy giving advice out? A lot, if I can help.
32. Have you ever tried to make a sig? Furthermore, what program/s do you use? Yeah, and I use GIMP due to my lack of Photoshop on my laptop.
33. How much of an imagination do you truly have? Would you consider it dull? Hell no. I have a huge imagination.
34. If you had to tell your entire life story to you now in your own creative way what would you truly say about it? Meh...
35. How much do you sleep? I have Depression-related insomnia, so not very much.
36. Have you ever had a time where you've felt like you've had no hope for getting back into something and two, just two people manage to get you back into it? Yes.
37. If Light (The Moderator/Person who hosts "Movie Nights here"/Currently Ra Ra Riot) offered you a blowjob would you take it? Be honest. Probably <3 Hey, free blowjob.
38. How many Lucid Dreams have you had? Quite a few
39. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Have you played it? If so, when did you get it? If not, why do you not have it? What do you think about it? Best Mario RPG? ANSWER EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. Yes, when it came out, it is awesome, THE BEST MARIO RPG AND THE BEST GAMECUBE GAME EVER!
40. WITHOUT SAYING WHO, if you had one word to describe the personality of your "Best internet friend" and your best friend (irl) what would it be? "Awesome."
41. Have you ever been under rule of someone completely moronic who makes you question so many things? On top of that, do you overthink things a lot? As in, looking into thinks too much? I overthink everything. A lot goes on in my mind.
42. Have you ever been offered to have a smoke, or a drug of any sorts? Nope.
43. How much have you advertised in your life? Not a lot.
44. Are you answering these questions honestly? Yes, actually. AND THIS ONE IS BEING ANSWERED HONESTLY TOO.
45. Who are your two favorite staff members on NSFCD? Silver and Light <3
46. The Persona 4 comic - What did you think? Furthermore, what's your reaction to Final Fantasy 12? ...
47. Watch this for a minute. If you can't watch it for a minute, at least watch it and get the general idea from it. Now, what did you think? O.O *stares* I predict vomiting soon.
48. Have you ever had a sexual thought involving Pizza before this post? Nooo
49. Above all things, what do you truly think is the meaning to life? The "True" enjoyment out of life? I'm still trying to figure that out.
50. Finally, what was your first reaction to seeing this thread? what did you think of all these questions? Furthermore, which one did you enjoy answering the most? Which one was the least awkward? Most awkward? ILU TK<3 Also, many of them were awkward.
[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Redpaige13

...TK?

- Pretty shocked.  Nothing, since I don't have the part required to have a boner.

-1?
- Yes, and yes.
- A lot.
-A decent amount of freedom.  Lack of money restricts it, though.  And yes.
- 1990's.  1990's.
- I'm more social on the internets than in real life.

9. Otters!
- Meh.

10. Dubai.
- wut
-A decent amount.

-Love them.

-Grung.  Platform.

- Not very much, since it's a lost cause on my end.

- Yes.

- Too many.

- Optimistic.

- Fairly critical.

- I act the same.

- Fairly open.

-FUCKING KOOPA PARATROOPAS ROCK.

- Religion's cool, until you get to the point of war.

- Too often.

- A lot.

- I don't play Guitar Hero/Rock Band.  Those games make me incredibly dizzy.

26. How old are you?

- GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING BULLSHIT

- The intercourse ing PRICE IS RIGHT, BITCHES.

- Probably kill myself.

- Fairly often with one of my friends.  When she gets angry, she goes intercourse ing psycho.  Uhh..  Think I once had a friend who was suicidal and I usually found myself trying to calm them down.  Don't remember much, but I remember getting sick and intercourse ing tired of it, though.  Think it was some fag from NSIDER.

- Very much so.

-Yes.  Can't remember the name of the program.

- A lot.  Maybe to some people.

- I took a left instead of a right.

- Too much.  I don't sleep, I hibernate.

- No.

- lolwut.  Well, I couldn't, 'cause I don't got no darn penis.

- About a handful.

-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

-Uhm.

- Yes. 

- Yes. <3

- wat

- Yus.

- That one guy, he's just too funny!  And that other person! <3

- N/A

- You're trying to intercourse ing kill me, aren't you? D:

- No.

- Save the Princess!  'Cause I won't truly enjoy life until I do.  Fucking Toads, mang.

- Confusing.  What's TK?  Time-consuming.  Gaming and music preference. One of them.  That one question.  That other question. 

Now, cereal.  ...TK?

FORNICATION BABY!