News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Here I G-oops, I got killed (possible spoilers)

Started by DededeCloneChris, May 29, 2010, 02:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

So we know you think you can just go through something to simple that ends up killing you off. Well, can you tell us those moments where you thought you were going to have your way before you missed and ended up killing yourself?

In [spoiler]Hightail Galaxy[/spoiler], there's this Paragoomba flying on the bridge from side to side. I wanted to get a coin for the Hungry Luma, but as it approached an edge, I tried to stomp on its head, but I ended up getting touched by it, and it pushed me down to my death. >:(

*Passes baton* You're next.

SkyMyl

World 6 had a Galaxy where there was a Gearma who wanted a Red Topman. I almost finished luring the Topman to the Gearma, when a Bob-omb managed to catch up to me and explode right behind me. I landed right on the edge of the platform, and just barely avoided death. And then a small, normally harmless yellow topman tackled me off the stage.

I now have a vendetta against those adorable cheapshots.

Cornwad

The first time I played the rainbow Galaxy I jumped over the final platform and died. Also in the rock part of Melty Monster I tried jumping to get the star and flew over the edge.