News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Conduit 2

Started by Macawmoses, June 10, 2010, 05:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Just announced it'll feature WM+. It's also been confirmed that Sega is going to be using it as a showcase game at E3, meaning this is perfect.

Anyways, what are you thinking of Conduit 2? I'm hoping we're going to see it become less generic (larger scale enemies, as we saw), more on mythos, and wrapping up that invasion speak at the end of the first. What I really want to see is more of any level though, so we can get an idea as to how far from the first it's going to go.

Anyone else semi excited?

Neerb

I got Conduit... I think less than a month ago, I think... and I can't wait for Conduit 2. It seems to have improvements in every area possible... I just hope now that the story can have more than 3 main characters. Adding some more personality would be nice, perhaps an ex-girlfriend who gets sucked into the alien madness, or another secret service member, or a little girl you have to protect on certain levels, or ANYTHING. Okay, maybe not that last part, but seriously, having just Ford, Prometheus, and Adams chat it up between levels was boring as heck.