News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

Started by Relichris, June 10, 2010, 11:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relichris

Well this will be the thread of Arkham Asylum 2.  If you guys haven't played BAA, I suggest you do so as it's the best superhero/comic book game out there.  There's lots to learn if you are ever interested in the Batman Universe.  Also read my preview/review of BAA in this topic: http://www.hadaway-forums.com/forums/index.php/topic,5200.0.html

There's not much I can say on BAA2 but I will find out as soon as possible. 

Confirmed:

The Joker
Harley Quinn
Two-Face
Talia Al Ghul
Mr. Freeze

Possibility:

The Penguin
Catwoman
Nightwing

Cornwad

Woah, where did you here that? As far as I knew the only villains hinted at were the Penguin, Two Face, and Catwoman along with the Joker of course.

The first game was great though, it's probably one of my favorite games overall.

Neerb

Talia's definitely confirmed, and I'm pretty sure I saw stuff about Penguin (his club's in the trailer) and Mr. Freeze (I think his voice actor said something). Of course Joker and Two-Face are in it. Never heard about Catwoman, though.

Relichris

The only ones confirmed are Mr. Freeze, Talia, and Two-Face (of course Joker and Harley).  Catwoman and Penguin were hinted.  Nightwing is confirmed too despite no one saying anything.  But after reluctant searching of Yuri Lowenthal (voice actor for Sasuke on Naruto), it is said that he will voice for Nightwing.  That's all that I know. 

Nayrman

Confirmed via some source:
Joker and Harley (DUH)
Two-Face
Mr. Freeze
Talia Al-Ghul (and by that it's speculated Ra's will have SOME part of it)
Nightwing has been hinted at. We haven't gotten definite "yes or no" on that front. But it wouldn't be surprising.

Relichris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2010, 10:54:48 AM
Confirmed via some source:
Joker and Harley (DUH)
Two-Face
Mr. Freeze
Talia Al-Ghul (and by that it's speculated Ra's will have SOME part of it)
Nightwing has been hinted at. We haven't gotten definite "yes or no" on that front. But it wouldn't be surprising.

Thanks for reposting what I just posted.  :V

Nayrman

Quote from: Relichris on June 11, 2010, 10:57:46 AM
Thanks for reposting what I just posted.  :V
I was just putting confirmed in a list.
We've heard nothing really stating Penguin and Catwoman, and the Nightwing thing is just speculation.

Relichris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2010, 10:59:36 AM
I was just putting confirmed in a list.
We've heard nothing really stating Penguin and Catwoman, and the Nightwing thing is just speculation.

True but it is possible.  And Nightwing isn't directly confirmed but like I said, I did happen upon the voice actor who will portray him.  So I figure it's worth mentioning.

Nayrman

Quote from: Relichris on June 11, 2010, 11:01:31 AM
True but it is possible.  And Nightwing isn't directly confirmed but like I said, I did happen upon the voice actor who will portray him.  So I figure it's worth mentioning.
Anyone from the greatest rouge gallery in comics is possible, but there's only so many villains you could put in before it starts getting crowded. Nightwing may be good for some co-op action, but I doubt he'll be a big part of story. That's just my prediction though.

And I hope the Riddler challenges will be back, that was a good addition.

Relichris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2010, 11:07:41 AM
Anyone from the greatest rouge gallery in comics is possible, but there's only so many villains you could put in before it starts getting crowded. Nightwing may be good for some co-op action, but I doubt he'll be a big part of story. That's just my prediction though.

And I hope the Riddler challenges will be back, that was a good addition.

There is some speculation that the Riddler (albeit another voice again) will make an appearance.  I wouldn't mind Nightwing be in there (much like how in MGS2 where there were two protagonists).  He could also be like Oracle was in the last game which is via commlink.