News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Post what you think other NSFCD members think of you.

Started by RX-78-2, June 16, 2010, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrona

Quote from: Zorua on June 17, 2010, 06:17:52 AM

I imagine many people here hate me, because I am a very depressing person who has the power to ruin the mood of anyone near him.
...I think that's more like me..

Macawmoses

I know exactly what people think. People think that all I care about is activity: numbers, not people. They think I'm an idiot for banning people, and actually following the rules of the site. I should "chill out" and not take things so seriously. Really, I'm the guy everyone loves to hate.

I don't blame anyone for that - someone has to fill that void, and I've done a good job of drawing attention to myself. I'm the only person to have gone through every staff rank (and "sage" ranks) from MotM, to SIT, to LK, to Mod, to Sr. Mod, to Admin. I think people believe I sucked a lot of cock to get where I am.

Finally, I think people see me as someone who really has no care for the site beyond my position. Which is a shame.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mace on June 17, 2010, 02:02:21 PMReally, I'm the guy everyone loves to hate.
intercourse  off mace </3

As for me I think people have mixed reactions to me. I'm quite the awkward one, so you never really see all my actions at once unless you know me. I try to do some stuff around here, and I'm rather kind until people make me flip a poop (Mainly with stupidity)...I guses so I'm just me. And I'm okay with that.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Jayat

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

...̅̅̅

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mace on June 17, 2010, 02:02:21 PM
I know exactly what people think. People think that all I care about is activity: numbers, not people. They think I'm an idiot for banning people, and actually following the rules of the site. I should "chill out" and not take things so seriously. Really, I'm the guy everyone loves to hate.

I don't blame anyone for that - someone has to fill that void, and I've done a good job of drawing attention to myself. I'm the only person to have gone through every staff rank (and "sage" ranks) from MotM, to SIT, to LK, to Mod, to Sr. Mod, to Admin. I think people believe I sucked a lot of cock to get where I am.

Finally, I think people see me as someone who really has no care for the site beyond my position. Which is a shame.
I've said it before, "favorite mod," you do your job well and I don't hate you. Besides, why should it matter to anyone even if you have sucked some cock to get where you are? In my opinion, your position is well deserved.

I think you care about the site as well. You've shown that through various announcements and projects as well as taking your job as a mod seriously. You also take your status as a normal user here seriously; what I mean by that is that you don't just police the place because you're a mod--you make worthwhile posts.

I'm not sucking up here either, even though I know it looks like it. It's just my opinion.

Quote from: Jayat on June 17, 2010, 02:12:37 PM
I have no Idea, but I think some people like me
You seem like a pretty cool guy. Post more so I get to know you. :)

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 17, 2010, 02:08:30 PM
As for me I think people have mixed reactions to me. I'm quite the awkward one, so you never really see all my actions at once unless you know me. I try to do some stuff around here, and I'm rather kind until people make me flip a poop (Mainly with stupidity)...I guses so I'm just me. And I'm okay with that.
You seem like a cool kid, and you seem like you really do care about the forum, but you've also seemed to be a little mean lately. D: I don't know, but overall, you're good.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Rayquarian

I think people don't know what to think of me.  I'm here all the time, but it's like I'm never here, so I don't know if people can form an opinion on me.

Red

Honestly, I don't think anyone here has any particular notions towards me. Did the sentence make sense?

I think they just think "Oh that guy who posts on occasion."

Java

I don't think anyone really has any concrete opinions about me.
I've been here for years, but I don't think anyone would particularly care if I left (not that I plan to).
I don't really have a strong or quirky personality, so I guess that's why I don't really stand out.

Kayo

Quote from: revelry on June 17, 2010, 02:33:29 PM
I don't think they think anything.
....Actually, I don't, to be quite honest. You're just... there. I don't have specific feelings about you or anything. You're just... you. .-.

Quote from: Red on June 17, 2010, 03:46:28 PM
I think they just think "Oh that guy who posts on occasion."
...well, you weren't here too much, now you are. You're the guy who started posting more.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Red

Quote from: Zorua on June 17, 2010, 04:01:18 PM
...well, you weren't here too much, now you are. You're the guy who started posting more.
I've been here since like, the second day it opened. D:

I just never posted in Power On too often.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: jatoskep on June 17, 2010, 08:44:35 AM
And if I were your father I would only hit you once, then you'd probably be dead.

I hate intercourse ing kids.  :)
I hate intercourse ing kids too.
Gawd, they won't stop crying!
I mean, uh.

SkyMyl

I'm pretty sure everyone sees me as the annoying intercourse er who needs to fix his problems, go back to being awesomely badass (like I ever was), or just leave the forums altogether and make the place better by doing so.

My incredibly low self esteem certainly doesn't alter what I think others consider me as in any significant way.

Quote from: Zorua on June 17, 2010, 04:01:18 PM
....Actually, I don't, to be quite honest. You're just... there. I don't have specific feelings about you or anything. You're just... you. .-.
Yeah that's what I've pretty much assumed as I don't really do anything.
...̅̅̅

tibar21

some don't know me. others do and seem to like me.
then theres a handful that i think see me as an outspoken moron that needs to shut up.

yeah i might get mad if someone disrespects me but i generally don't start poop and i'm not that serious all the time. I'd like to be viewed as someone who treats other the same way they treat me. If ur cool then we're cool but if your a dick or a snob towards me i'll take a shot at u ninny.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746