News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Post what you think other NSFCD members think of you.

Started by RX-78-2, June 16, 2010, 09:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

You can also explain your thoughts and tell what you'd like to be thought of as. Respond to others' thoughts as well, but nothing mean, please.

I think can come off as a pretentious dick sometimes (no pun intended) what with all of my big words and long sentences filled with dashes, commas, semicolons, parentheses and the like. What can I say? Except in chats, I'm a Grammar Nazi. I won't go into detail, but all of that big word, verbose grammar just helps me to better articulate my opinions. After all, in a forum, users have a reasonably long amount of time to ensure that their post says what they mean, and I make sure that my posts do that through my grammar and vocabulary.

Sometimes I think I can come off as butthurt or taking things too personally when people insult me. But upon closer inspection of my responses to these insults, you'll find that I just try to say why the insult shouldn't have been said, why the insult itself doesn't work, and then respond to it. That's one of the reasons why I never insult anyone online. I challenge you to find any kind of intentional insult I said to another on this forum. I just don't think that insults should affect anyone if they come from a faceless, (technically) nameless, person hundreds of miles away. Why should you care what they think of you?

But I digress, so I'll try to finish up on topic.

I'd like to think that I also appear to be educated and well-thought-out though, as well as considerate and understanding. I always try to include those values in as many of my posts as I can.

So what do you all think of me...? =P
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

NiMa74

Gayest man alive. Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay. Did I mention gay yet? Well just to make sure, gay.

Silverhawk79

An incompetent admin who is only admin because he started the place. Goofy and fun but not very effective.
:(
Oh, and I'm clumsy and break everything and fail at life because I'm Silver XD LOL RANDOM

JrDude

Some people probably think of me as an idiot, some as a jerk, most as both. I also think that people think I'm a butthurt baby, but I'm not, I actually feel like you do Frog, "I don't think that insults should affect anyone if they come from a faceless, (technically) nameless, person hundreds of miles away. Why should you care what they think of you?" And that is partly why I insult, you shouldn't give a intercourse  about what I call you.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Mystic

Some guy who has been here this whole time, but I dunno who he is.

Chrona

...I think most people don't think I exist because of a dumb joke..

...and I think people think i'm strange..or depressing..

The Seventh

I'm just one of those wierd people around here...

Likes to be goofy, but can be serious wen needed to be.
meh

Kayo

Oh wow, some people have predicted things perfectly. O.o

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 16, 2010, 10:29:12 PM
An incompetent admin who is only admin because he started the place. Goofy and fun but not very effective.
Oh, and I'm clumsy and break everything and fail at life because I'm Silver XD LOL RANDOM

except this. WE LOVE YOU SILVER <3

I imagine many people here hate me, because I am a very depressing person who has the power to ruin the mood of anyone near him.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jatoskep

I think everyone thinks of me as the father they wish they had instead of their real alcoholic of a father who secretly takes pictures of them with their pants off and then hits them whenever they don't succeed at something.

jatoskep

And if I were your father I would only hit you once, then you'd probably be dead.

I hate intercourse ing kids.  :)

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: jatoskep on June 17, 2010, 08:44:35 AM
I hate intercourse ing kids.  :)
If you liked intercourse ing kids you'd be a creep.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 16, 2010, 10:29:12 PM
Don't worry, you're not nearly as bad as you think, and that's not just me sucking up. Think about it--the forum works and it has some great, functioning bells and whistles. What more do we need? This is a forum; not a play-place, social networking site, or file sharing site.  I honestly couldn't ask for more out of this forum feature-wise. Consider that positive feedback. ;0

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 16, 2010, 11:24:38 PM
Some people probably think of me as an idiot, some as a jerk, most as both. I also think that people think I'm a butthurt baby, but I'm not, I actually feel like you do Frog, "I don't think that insults should affect anyone if they come from a faceless, (technically) nameless, person hundreds of miles away. Why should you care what they think of you?" And that is partly why I insult, you shouldn't give a intercourse  about what I call you.
In short, I think that you can sometimes be misinformed, narrow-minded, and generalize things, but that you're just trying to say what you think in a mostly neutral way.

For some reason, I get the strange feeling that you and I'd make great friends IRL. ^_^
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************