Needs more activity.

Started by Silverhawk79, August 05, 2010, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

We need like, a membership drive.
Or something.
IDEAS?

DededeCloneChris

We can always call all of TK's friends here. They all mysteriously disappeared after the HG & SS contest. He's the main source of members. ;)

Or we can send PMs to all the members that've ever joined this place. Maybe, if they met other members, they'd stay here.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on August 05, 2010, 12:20:26 PM
We can always call all of TK's friends here. They all mysteriously disappeared after the HG & SS contest. He's the main source of members. ;)

Or we can send PMs to all the members that've ever joined this place. Maybe, if they met other members, they'd stay here.
Well, I do have the ability to mass email everyone...

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on August 05, 2010, 12:20:26 PM
Sad thing is that's what I was thinking when I first read this thread too.

also we could start with night's ww game lol.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

StarWindWizard7

Give out a super duper prize to the Person who brings in the most new members or something.

btw.

Hello Silver ^______^

Nayrman

Well, we need to find something to do first. When nothing's going on, it's pretty bland everywhere

Macawmoses

or not dwelling on it because we look pathetic when we do :(

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 05, 2010, 01:15:45 PM
Give out a super duper prize to the Person who brings in the most new members or something.
We already did that.

SkyMyl

For starters, I say that we stop making threads about "BAWW NO ONE IS ACTIVE", because if new members do see stuff like that, it leaves a bad impression. And it does nothing aside from remind everyone that "Oh look, we're slow", something that isn't necessary at all.

And another thing, we welcome new members, but we don't offer any incentive to stay. We have nothing outside of a small community offering discussion about a variety of topics, which is what a forum should be, but there are certain sections of our forum that don't get used much.

Before getting new members, I propose we work on improving what we already have first.

JrDude

Someone do something on Youtube and get a poop load of subscribers then advertise.
Or convince someone popular on Youtube to join and advertise, possibly one of those big boobed vloggers who have no talent at all and have a lot of subscribers only because they show cleavage while they talk.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude φ on August 05, 2010, 03:30:42 PM
Someone do something on Youtube and get a poop load of subscribers then advertise.
Or convince someone popular on Youtube to join and advertise, possibly one of those big boobed vloggers who have no talent at all and have a lot of subscribers only because they show cleavage while they talk.
Youtube whores don't give a intercourse  about anyone else unless they're getting paid.

Becoming a well known person on Youtube, though, is much more feasible than getting a Youtube whore to help out.

JrDude

Silver pays every month, why not like a few more $$?
Also Nayr, you're Brain Scratch thing is getting pretty popular. Advertise.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude φ on August 05, 2010, 04:50:09 PM
Silver pays every month, why not like a few more $$?
Also Nayr, you're Brain Scratch thing is getting pretty popular. Advertise.
Trust me when I say you do not want some of our fans here...

Kayo

Get people from other sites to know about this place. Sky, BFB, we're counting on you.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on August 05, 2010, 05:01:45 PM
Trust me when I say you do not want some of our fans here...
Advertise to the people you LP with, not in a video but when you talk on Skype, invite the Brainscratch crew, Clement, and whoever else you end up LPing with.
[move][/move]
Dude .