News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Complaints.

Started by Super, March 22, 2011, 07:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

My sister nags at me because I don't add her on Facebook.
My sister nags at me because I don't add family on Facebook.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Not enough complaints in this thread.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Shujinco2

Hasbro WMG'd My Little Pony.

Fuckers. Bring it back so I can WATCH IT!

FruitFlow

Finally got Youtube working?

Shujinco2

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 25, 2011, 06:13:50 PM
Finally got Youtube working?
Finally. I'm so glad.

But I'm mad at Hasbro. DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! <\3

FruitFlow

Youtube is starting to suck from all of the layout changes though.

Kayo

I'm still mad at YouTube. I liked it better back when the video description was to the right, not below, and you rated videos by stars.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

The rent is too darn high.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

FruitFlow

Gas is too darn high.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

You should be glad right now then.
Because at this time year people are gonna start taking the bus more often thanks to inflation.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 01:42:29 PM
You should be glad right now then.
Because at this time year people are gonna start taking the bus more often thanks to inflation.
Where I live there is no public transportation.

Yet everything is over 5 miles away so walking is out of the question. Just because I'd rather not spend an hour walking there and an hour walking back just to do something.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 02:21:47 PM
Where I live there is no public transportation.

Yet everything is over 5 miles away so walking is out of the question. Just because I'd rather not spend an hour walking there and an hour walking back just to do something.
Friends?
Relatives?

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 25, 2011, 02:23:00 PM
My sister nags at me because I don't add her on Facebook.
My sister nags at me because I don't add family on Facebook.

tell her that you want to bang her
she won't want to add you after that

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!