News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

i'm drinking a strawberry banana smoothie

Started by Custom, April 13, 2011, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

I'm drinking a Fuze. It tastes really good, too.
Maybe we should hang out and drink beverages that taste really good sometime.
YEAH

BOREDFOREVER

I'm drinking Dr.Pepper over ice.  Nothing special, but refreshing none the less.

Silverhawk79

I'm jealous. I'm drinking off-brand Coke because college.

Kayo

Nice. I've been meaning to make a smoothie sometime with this nicer weather approaching, but I need to go out and buy fruit.

I'm jealous of your smoothie.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

Quote from: Chandelure on April 13, 2011, 08:05:01 PM
Nice. I've been meaning to make a smoothie sometime with this nicer weather approaching, but I need to go out and buy fruit.

I'm jealous of your smoothie.
You mean your parents need to go out and buy fruit

Unless you happen to do the grocery shopping.
Fatty.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on April 14, 2011, 01:44:45 PM
You mean your parents need to go out and buy fruit

Unless you happen to do the grocery shopping.
Fatty.
I rarely ever go out and buy things, but if I ask my parents to buy fruit they won't.

Unless I find a fruit market somewhere. I think the town I go to school in has one seasonally.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 14, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
I normally walk to the Grocery Store.
I live miles away from mine. An hour walk just for fruit isn't worth it, I'd rather just get someone to drive me there.

Actually, I'd rather have a car so I can drive there myself but whatever.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 14, 2011, 03:03:41 PM
I live miles away from mine. An hour walk just for fruit isn't worth it, I'd rather just get someone to drive me there.

Actually, I'd rather have a car so I can drive there myself but whatever.
Mine is about a half an hour walk, but gets cut to about 15 minutes since I'm usually jogging/running.
Which pretty much makes it a 5-10 minute drive depending on traffic.