News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Attn: Mack. Please read.

Started by The Riddler, April 15, 2011, 04:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

too lazy to PM just help us.

We're making you one of our two "version exclusive" pokemon in our NSFDex. Silver is the other and he's obviously a Silver Hawk.

What would you be? A Mackerel? A Moose? WAT?!

Help.

Custom

make super instead mack doesn't deserve to be an exclusive.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Custom on April 16, 2011, 02:15:28 PM
make super instead mack doesn't deserve to be an exclusive.
but I beat Super in the poll.

And I've no idea Rob. I've never represented myself with an animal.

FruitFlow

Some people said Moose for the Moses part.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

It'd be an interesting dichotomy to have the hawk prey on the fish but have the fish capable of doing severe damage to the hawk. To give an example, imagine I was Stunfisk and I'm assuming you guys are making Silver Skarmory (more or less). Stunfisk's ground moves can't do poop, but its electric ones can.

FruitFlow

Oh yeah. That sounds perfect.
I always feel that pokemon counterparts should have 1 strength and 1 weakness toward one another to balance out their competitiveness. (Not sure if that's the right word)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Didn't someone once call Mack a cat, which prompted to make someone (think it was Bored) create an image with a cat facing a computer with the caption "FUCK, OUTED BY SILVER"?

I know this happened.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

FruitFlow

I must have missed that.
Cause I don't remember.

Silverhawk79

For reference, Mack intercourse ing loves Stunfisk.

FruitFlow

The brown whoppie cushion deserves the love it never gets.

JrDude

If Mack becomes a Ground type of any kind, one of it's moves could be Smack Down, which makes Fly + Levitate Get on the ground and hitable by ground moves (I think that's the move anyway), then it's ground moves can kick Silver's buttocks.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

So then pure Ground or Ground dual?

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2011, 05:11:48 PM
If Mack becomes a Ground type of any kind, one of it's moves could be Smack Down, which makes Fly + Levitate Get on the ground and hitable by ground moves (I think that's the move anyway), then it's ground moves can kick Silver's buttocks.
It's either Smack down or Knock down. One of these is the Japanese name, one's the English. Or something like that. I don't remember, honestly.

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 05:17:36 PM
So then pure Ground or Ground dual?
Ground/Electric, of course, like Stunfisk.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:34:45 PM
It's either Smack down or Knock down. One of these is the Japanese name, one's the English. Or something like that. I don't remember, honestly.
English = Smack Down
Japanese = Knock Down