Main Menu

Let's complain.

Started by Silverhawk79, August 22, 2011, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

To be honest, my only problem with KH are the awful fanfics/fans. First game was aight and challenging at parts, second was fun but faceroll, DS one was gay, PSP one was pretty okay for a faceroll game(areas were so small, kind of sucked), and the GBA one was actually my favorite. It was kind of like an action-Baten Kaitos, except better.

The story takes retarded japanese story telling and puts it to a whole new level of derp. So I understand why a lot of people dislike the story. It did have some cool ideas but they couldn't really execute them well.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rae

This is the best you guys can come up with? Really now... 

Make JMV admin again. Put this in your sig to show support and/or a heron will make a mess of your pots and pans.

BOREDFOREVER

My dog mad in the house, and it got on my 360.  I did not kill the dog.

Zero

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

this forum had like 4 new posts today fdsffd
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

I was going to grill and hang out with friends today, but I got called into do security an hour away for a youth football league.  I was there for nine hours in the poopty weather making sure parents didn't start beating the poop out of each other (If some had it would have made my day a lot more exciting).  I didn't get paid for the last hour because I got paid after eight, and then a football game took an extra hour to finish.

And then I went to Taco Bell, and my chalupa shells were both stale and cold.

RX-78-2

That STINKS. D:

I love Taco Bell.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Doodle

Taco Bell is gross.
There. I said it.
YEAH

Kayo

It's better than McDonalds but nowhere near real mexican food
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Doodle on September 18, 2011, 06:46:21 PM
Taco Bell is gross.
There. I said it.
I like Taco Time until it sets my colon on fire.
Then I don't like it as much.

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 18, 2011, 06:52:11 PM
It's better than McDonalds but nowhere near real mexican food
I used to like McDonald's, but now I feel like poop whenever I eat it.
I WONDER WHY
YEAH