News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I'm... actually starting to like anime.

Started by The Riddler, September 10, 2011, 10:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Zero on October 02, 2011, 01:16:13 AM
There isn't anything wrong with not having a powerful need to multitask. You don't always have to do 2+ things at once.

Kids these days.

you're a faggot for enjoying the thought of wasting time on one thing and not multiple i hate you

Zero

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 02, 2011, 11:42:47 AM
you're a faggot for enjoying the thought of wasting time on one thing and not multiple i hate you

well that sucks

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 02, 2011, 12:53:07 AM
localization never happens for long with anything good

i.e. Case Closed
i
loved
case closed

Bearissoslow

not more than me, nigga

the localization of it was fanintercourse ingtastic, but it only lasted about a fourth of the series until it was cancelled.

the only good localization that I can think of outside of that is Yu Yu Hakusho, which apparently got cut down a bunch of episodes from the manga anyway.

but intercourse  it who cares

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 02, 2011, 10:23:40 PM
not more than me, nigga

the localization of it was fanintercourse ingtastic, but it only lasted about a fourth of the series until it was cancelled.

the only good localization that I can think of outside of that is Yu Yu Hakusho, which apparently got cut down a bunch of episodes from the manga anyway.

but intercourse  it who cares
I watched the show religiously when I was younger, I always tried to figure out who did it before they reveal it. That show was the poop.

But I'm not a manga/subtitle guy, so I never followed the full series. D:

Bearissoslow

I actually figured out the stuff a few times before, made me feel incredi smart

and it was truly the best

Ravioli

Anime can be annoying as piss but I don't mind reading manga.

God, I intercourse ing loved Detective Conan/Case Closed but I finally stopped reading it after a while just because it wasn't going anywhere and the formula was getting stale. 

Fullmetal Alchemist is also pretty great poop.

Mona

I will more often read manga than watch anime. Simply because I don't have that much free time and I can go through a series faster when I read it than when I watch it.

I looooove YYH. I was so sad when it ended. It felt like I was losing some friends.
That's okay, though, because I started reading Hunter X Hunter which is by the same mangaka. So I have new friends now. :3

I'm also reading Bleach, Ao no Exorcist, and Soul Eater. (And various shojo manga but I doubt many of you care about that.)

Tahrann

Quote from: BeautifulNightmare on September 11, 2011, 12:08:41 AM
I'm bored and haven't posted in a while so why not... And so I see you've joined the dark side, land of cookies and booze... and cookies.

Deadman Wonderland - It's gory, twisted, awesomeness [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Black Lagoon - I think this is the only one where I can say that the dub is better. It fits better imo. [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Hellsing - Yes, it's a vampire anime, but there's none of that glittery Twilight poop. It's the complete opposite. [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Highschool of the Dead - A When-Zombies-Take-Over type anime... Lots of T&A but enough action in it to make it okay. [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Higurashi no Naku Kori ni - Avoid the English Dub like the muthaeffin' PLAGUE! Also lots of gore/mystery/mindintercourse s here. [spoiler=Warning, lots of gore]
[/spoiler]

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Similar to Higurashi with the mindintercourse s but it gets more... confusing... [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Better than the 1st anime series, following closer to the original manga storyline. Not like the first one was bad though.

FLCL - It's a mindintercourse , but a good one. Short series too, there's only 6 episodes.

Cowboy Bebop - What can I say, about this one, it's frickin' amazing! [spoiler=This is why we keep the fridge clean]
[/spoiler]

Samurai Champloo - Action + badassed-ness [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Kuropoopsuji - Black Butler is the English title, dubs are okay. It may seem girly, but the story's dark.

Ghost in the Shell - Haven't seen the movies, but the Series Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig are good along with its dub

Excel Saga - Do not watch in English unless you want to gouge your eardrums out with the nearest sharp object. xP [spoiler=Clip in Japanese]
[/spoiler]

You say you haven't gotten to Bleach/Naruto/the super mainstream stuff yet... please don't go near them. -_-;

Most of those animes on your list are intercourse ing awesome (mostly because I have not seen the others).

Deadman Wonderland and H.O.T.D are intercourse ing for the win.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

BOREDFOREVER

I now have Netflix streaming, so I'm gonna check some of this other poop out.

The Riddler

Quote from: BOREDSANTABOY on November 28, 2011, 06:58:32 PM
I now have Netflix streaming, so I'm gonna check some of this other poop out.
should be boredelfboy

DededeCloneChris

Was the Megaman Net Warrior anime any good in the US? It certainly was entertaining in Mexico.

Tahrann

I couldn't get into Yu Yu Hakusho but that is only because there were no Subs after ep. 6 D:

Zero

Quote from: Tahrann on November 29, 2011, 02:56:24 PM
I couldn't get into Yu Yu Hakusho but that is only because there were no Subs after ep. 6 D:

The English dub is great man.

what are you? a weeaboo faggot?

Tahrann

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 29, 2011, 03:48:41 PM
The English dub is great man.

what are you? a weeaboo faggot?

Problem with me becoming multicultural? Or do you think all Americans should be the stereotypical American?