News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

You Know What?

Started by Flying Chickens, March 25, 2012, 12:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

You guys all argue too much. Can't we all just accept that no one has any clue what they're talking about and just unify against the French or something like that? Seriously. Great big hug. All of you. Lovey dovey whoop whoop. Yeah. Yeah.
Yeah?
Yeah.

Zero

You must be new to internet forums.

Neerb

As much as I'd like to unite against the French, Target is one of my favorite retailers, so I cannot. Little remarks here and there would be fine, though.

BOREDFOREVER

Matt

Go intercourse  yourself.

Ravioli

intercourse  ninnyes get money

This place won't do that. They've settled in this rut and won't budge. It's all just a power trip.
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Zero

Quote from: Mayhaps... Revelry? on March 28, 2012, 03:02:50 PM
This place won't do that. They've settled in this rut and won't budge. It's all just a power trip.

If it makes you feel any better, I agree with you and OP

zephilicious

the only other thing this forum does is circlejerk, at least arguments are real discussion
~~ <3

Quote from: Not Sad Keanu on March 28, 2012, 05:05:26 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I agree with you and OP
It actually does.

Quote from: zephilicious on March 28, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
the only other thing this forum does is circlejerk, at least arguments are real discussion
I don't think this place has anything real left. Most things here seem pretty fake. And these arguments (though I actually haven't really been around lately for more recent ones) just seem like they're trying to put on a show and make a big production out of it all.
...̅̅̅

Matt

Tupin

Has it really been almost five years since I joined this forum?

I think I'll at least keep an eye on this place for a while.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

RX-78-2

I've always thought about what you said OP, but I also always knew that this forum would never do that. :| I knew that about a week after I joined.

Regardless, I'm not much for giving hugs, but I'll give you a high five. 8) Does that count? =P
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************