Main Menu

Club Nintendo Reminder and Notice

Started by Lotos, June 18, 2012, 01:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

...Are you poopting me?  I didn't think that the rewards could get any lamer than those pins they gave out last year...

I was considering the cards (because they looked like they were plastic for a second), but I guess I'll have to pick the posters.  Choice between a vagina cleaning device and a turd sandwich anyone?  I GUESS I can't complain though, as this is technically free, but for those that actually spent the money on games for the reward must feel really ripped off right about now.

Tupin

Japan's gotten Wii Remote TV controllers, polo shirts, pins, exclusive games, and gold Nunchucks.

We get paper. Lots and lots of paper.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

...I'm already 40 coins away from getting Platinum in 2013.

I wonder if it'll even be worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

Quote from: Tupin on July 06, 2012, 01:46:43 PM
Japan's gotten Wii Remote TV controllers, polo shirts, pins, exclusive games, and gold Nunchucks.

We get paper. Lots and lots of paper.

http://club.nintendo.jp/member/exec/entranceNaviPrivilege

DededeCloneChris

We don't live in Japan. Deal with it.

Now quit pouting and pick your prize. If you hate them so much, send them to me.

Lotos

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on July 06, 2012, 02:50:42 PM
We don't live in Japan. Deal with it.

Now quit pouting and pick your prize. If you hate them so much, send them to me.

I can't, Club Nintendo is down n_u

Edit: Hard refreshed FireFox and it's back up.

Tupin

Man, I want that barrel puzzle.

All I can get is a calendar. Turns some of my points carried over from last year...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Lotos

Quote from: Tupin on July 06, 2012, 02:54:26 PM
Man, I want that barrel puzzle.

All I can get is a calendar. Turns some of my points carried over from last year...

Actually, you can download one of those games, as it seems Gold member can pick them too.

Zero

darn all that gamestop code theft for nothing

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on July 06, 2012, 02:49:46 PM
http://club.nintendo.jp/member/exec/entranceNaviPrivilege
I want an Uprising soundtrack and a gold Nunchuck/CCPro D:

I think I''m gonna go for the playing cards, though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

I guess I'll settle with the cards. I was really hoping for another figure.

Nayrman

I got the posters. At least those won't be sold in stores. Sure, the cards look cool but I can get any deck of cards pretty much anywhere for like a dollar. <_<;;

I would've preferred a few soundtrack options for Platinum or so. Because for Ocarina of Time they apparently had no problem just giving those away...

Zero

Nayrman

The Riddler

https://club.nintendo.com/double-coins-nsmb2.do

NSMB2 will be a downloadable game and a hard-copy game-Nintendo is doubling the amount of coins you get for registering if you get the downloadable version.

why would anyone ever want a downloadable version over a hard copy though