News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Smash Brothers Brawl Wi-Fi: Who Will Your Main Be?

Started by X_Darkness, September 24, 2007, 01:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solesaver

Prolly Peach.  I think Pit looks promising though.  We'll see.  If they nerf Peach I may have to switch.  My main from SSB64 was Kirby but they TOTALLY nerfed him as to make him among the worst characters.  Peach is now coming out top tier as well so they may just have to nerf her as well to make things "fair"

weirdicecube

I'll use whatever character guarantees my win, TYVM.

GirlGamer

I'm not too sure yet, but I really like Zelda. I'll have to see all her attacks and if I like playing as her. Otherwise, I might choose Ike or Kid Icarus--He looks like he will have some nice attack moves.

LightShock

Yoshi
Ike
Peach
*Spot Filler* (Until I unlock every character then I'll decide)  :P

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Ultra_Luigi

For now just I'll just be using Luigi. If Mr. Game and Watch comes back, he will be my secondary. It's too soon to really make a clear decision on my secondary, since there's a possibility that I might like a character that hasn't appeared yet, so I'll wait till I unlock every character before I make that choice.

scullum

Well, in Melee I used Yoshi mainly.  I also used Pikachu and Mario.  However, Pit is very intriguing for me, so I will definitely try him out and see if I like him enough to add to my list.

X_Darkness

Quote from: Yoshimoon on September 24, 2007, 02:12:22 PM
Yoshi is who I'll mostly use
Peach sometimes
Kirby
Ice Climbers
and maybe Mario

Yea, yoshi looks really good.

I'll have to try him.

Nintendo Guru

For me, I think that Luigi will most likely continue to be my main.  However, there is know way to know because there will be many new characters in Brawl, and the game will likely have a much different feel from either SSB or Melee.   We will just have to wait and see.  ;)

Evil Yoshi 85

Peach (She's my main in SSBM,) Samus (I didn't start playing as her until recently, but I like her,) and maybe Snake.
Come join ZOMGCookies! We need members!
[move] BOW DOWN TO BEARDED CONAN. [/move]

X_Hero

Tupin

Peach
Mario
Pit
Animal Crosser
Ice Climbers

They all look awesome.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Water ☮

1.luigi (after i unlock him)
2.ice climbers (they rock my sox)
3.zelda (even without shiek)
4.gardevoir (if there is a god!)