Main Menu

gr8 b8 m8

Started by Tupin, November 01, 2013, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2014, 07:44:12 AM
autistic
What the intercourse  did you expect when you joined a video game club? And the way that it has become an insult is intercourse ing stupid.

Seen just as many annoying AT fans, intercourse .

And if they embrace it, then the cries of "It's a show for little girls!" will just be used against them, like a show for that demographic has the AUDACITY to be good beyond its target. They can't win.

Because how DARE a show for the target demographic have anything but generic traditionally feminine stuff. That's what you're seeing when they say that. It's NOT like what was once standard fare for the target audience. How dare a show with ponies in it have physical fights and villains.

Think you forget that it's designed to be a family show, just like how Pixar is family movies and Nintendo games are family games. Everyone can enjoy it. By noy treating the target audience like idiots and being interested in what you make, shocker, you make something that stands up when adults watch it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Well first off I've been a part of many gaming clubs both TCG and not and can say that yes there are usually 1-3 spergs in each club. This club however was a little different. Just a bunch of dudes and girls that want to get their degrees and play some vidya on campus to socialize. Key word. Bronies can't socialize well with non-bronies and have joined in the past only to leave because all they want to do is talk about intercourse ing MLP with other autists. Two semesters ago I was VP of the club actually had to enforce rules(something I never had to do) because they were just mooching off our room space because the campus wouldn't approve a MLP Club(not even intercourse ing kidding I wish I was).

This guy is new this semester and I keep trying to tell him that the Brony kids now mooch off of the Hobby Game Club but he refuses to even acknowledge the information and shows up every week. It does not matter how much we tell him we don't care about ponies. He uses every chance he gets to bring them up. They just don't understand social conventions. People are going to hate you if you incessantly bring up not only redundant information but stupid information and that is exactly what he and many bronies do.

who the intercourse  thought it was a good idea to base an entire subculture off a brand of what, Hasbro products? A mentally handicapped individual would be my best guess.

As far as the show goes, if its really as good as you say it is that it reaches out of its target demographic then that's cool but it seems to attract a lot of retarded people. It makes the Sonic fanbase look halfway decent man and that is saying something. It would certainly help their image if they didn't sexualize the ponies so much but the hard truth is that they do just that to the 10th degree. Not all of them of course. But the ones that do man oh man they love to talk about their pony waifus.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, another thing. It becomes difficult to tell the difference between a rambling autistic brony and a seemingly normal brony that is trying to "convert" you as they put it. Yes, they try to convert people to be bronies and they use that vernacular. Why? Because they're intercourse ing stupid.

I can't think of the last time I thought of getting my friend into the Mega Man series or something as "conversion". They're crazy.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 10:59:43 AM

Because how DARE a show for the target demographic have anything but generic traditionally feminine stuff. That's what you're seeing when they say that. It's NOT like what was once standard fare for the target audience. How dare a show with ponies in it have physical fights and villains.

Think you forget that it's designed to be a family show, just like how Pixar is family movies and Nintendo games are family games. Everyone can enjoy it. By noy treating the target audience like idiots and being interested in what you make, shocker, you make something that stands up when adults watch it.

yes but could ponies beat goku? i doubt it

Tupin

So basically school club drama and a bunch of nerds whining. Sounds like a fun group.

Oh, and drama about sexualization. Tell me how much of that there already is of Splatoon,  it happens to everything that becomes popular.

Really,  the worst I've seen are basically Western cartoon weebs.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 11:43:40 AM
So basically school club drama and a bunch of nerds whining. Sounds like a fun group.

Drama? as if. They're bronies. They are not really on the radar in the grand scheme of things. When did I say the nerds were whining? I brought them up because hey man anecdotal poop is all I got on bronies.

hope you're not salty in your own troll thread broski

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2014, 11:38:12 AM
yes but could ponies beat goku? i doubt it
I'd mention how Goku and Vegeta's voices both have both had hilariously ironic roles in the series but I doubt you actually care.

Just like how you wouldn't care if I posted the giant fight that was in a recent episode. Because I know any discussion of it at all has been ruined for you and you see it as me trying to "convert" you or something. Everyone else intercourse ing hates those people anyway.

Neerb

Here's a question, Tupac: why are you treating MLP and AT like they're rivals anyway? Every comment is either "MLP is better because of this" or "AT is worse because of this." Who cares? You can like both or hate both or kinda like one and be indifferent to the other or whatever.

Also, Zero's right; you're getting pretty worked up in a thread dedicated to getting people worked up. Maybe don't take it so personally.

Tupin

Mainly because a lot of AT fans I've seen do for some reason? I have an opinion,  you have an opinion,  everyone has an opinion.

I'm just calmly discussing something that can rarely be calmly discussed.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
I'd mention how Goku and Vegeta's voices both have both had hilariously ironic roles in the series but I doubt you actually care.

Just like how you wouldn't care if I posted the giant fight that was in a recent episode. Because I know any discussion of it at all has been ruined for you and you see it as me trying to "convert" you or something. Everyone else intercourse ing hates those people anyway.

what does any of that have to do with the fact that they can't beat goku?

Even if ponies fight it is still ponies fighting. It's ironic not cool.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 12:13:44 PM
Mainly because a lot of AT fans I've seen do for some reason? I have an opinion,  you have an opinion,  everyone has an opinion.

yeah i will admit that for some reason the two shows are always compared and i have no idea why

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2014, 12:17:05 PM

Decide for yourself I guess

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2014, 12:17:51 PM
yeah i will admit that for some reason the two shows are always compared and i have no idea why
It's probably because they are like, the big two shows that are popular. The one con I went to a LOT of the cosplay was AT or MLP.

Zero

That was pretty meh.

Ah. I see. I do not go to cons.

Tupin

Hm, okay then.

I've only been to one, highlight was the security guard bemusedly taking pictures while laughing to himself.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2014, 12:17:05 PM

I do recall Screw Attack's "Death Battle" doing an '80s icon battle and concluding that Rainbow Dash would beat Starscream, and they're usually pretty spot on with their math and fact-checking.

I mean, he's no Goku; heck, Sam Witwicky beat Starscream in Dark of the Moon. But hey, food for thought.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

cartoons everyone

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!