Main Menu

gr8 b8 m8

Started by Tupin, November 01, 2013, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

Decide for yourself I guess
It's probably because they are like, the big two shows that are popular. The one con I went to a LOT of the cosplay was AT or MLP.
What the intercourse  was that? What the intercourse  was any of that?

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on June 24, 2014, 05:46:00 PM
I do recall Screw Attack's "Death Battle" doing an '80s icon battle and concluding that Rainbow Dash would beat Starscream, and they're usually pretty spot on with their math and fact-checking.

I mean, he's no Goku; heck, Sam Witwicky beat Starscream in Dark of the Moon. But hey, food for thought.

I disagree. Screw Attack's Death Battle is seemingly "spot on" but only because of the way it is presented, at least in a few videos. They intercourse ed up the Goku v Superman video pretty hard by only using Saiyan Saga Goku. I think someone said that they did that because of Superman Prime's existence, but due to the nature of Western Comics it isn't like the DC One million storyline is actually canon. It's a spin-off. A crossover. A what-if. It doesn't exist in the canon DC Universe and that's that.

As for Starscream, transformers are just large robots. Most of them aren't even kaiju status. Even Nappa could tear through metal like butter. The scales of power just can't be compared.

Screw Attack's Death Battles ruined these types of discussions anyway. Everyone thinks they are foolproof.

Tupin

Quote from: Flying Chickens on June 25, 2014, 08:38:55 AM
What the intercourse  was that? What the intercourse  was any of that?
It was a fight?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on June 24, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

Decide for yourself I guess
It's probably because they are like, the big two shows that are popular. The one con I went to a LOT of the cosplay was AT or MLP.

i'm very embarrassed right now

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Tupin

Quote from: Flying Chickens on June 25, 2014, 02:16:48 PM
No it wasn't.
It was a fight that involved magic of some kind.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on June 25, 2014, 02:21:07 PM
It was a fight that involved magic of some kind.
No it wasn't.

Tupin

Custom

Quote from: Flying Chickens on June 25, 2014, 02:26:57 PM
No it wasn't.

this dude's right

tuppy you gotta stop watching mlp it's sad dude

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Quote from: Custom on June 25, 2014, 04:44:31 PM
this dude's right

tuppy you gotta stop watching mlp it's sad dude
I just have no idea what's going on here anymore

Super

Are MLG and MLP the same thing?

Tupin

Quote from: Super on June 25, 2014, 04:58:44 PM
Are MLG and MLP the same thing?
P much, why not

JrDude

My Little Pony is a show that was specifically created for little girls based on toys made for little girls.
According to what I've read, it has adapted to also suit it's random ass male audience, but it is still a show based on toys that were made specifically for little girls, and is still a show who's main focus is little girls. All of the main characters, except that Dragon dude, are female.
Shows directed towards male audiences either: Have several male lead characters, or has 1+ male character and all the other characters are attractive females who all secretly want the 1 dude's dick, or are all oversexualized females.
I've seen 2 episodes (I have a brony cousin, and he showed me once), and it's not a bad show. It's child cartoon, like Powerpuff Girls or something. I enjoyed PPG more, but it is still comparable. It's not a bad show by any means.
I personally hate the idea of a "brony" because, I liked Powerpuff Girls, and didn't call myself a "Broderpuff" or something stupid like that. It was a show about 3 intercourse ing little girls, it's a girls show. There's no arguing about it, it's a simple fact. The story wasn't "deep" or anything, it was a intercourse ing cartoon with different plots every episode. Just like most kid shows, most episodes had a lesson about being nice, or not being mean, or whatever positive message they can release and relate it to it's audience.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

So apparently any show with female characters is a girl's show. And the way that you say it makes it sound like you're using the concept of a show for that demographic as inherently stupid or something. How dare it not treat its audience like the little idiots they supposedly are, I guess. They don't deserve a competent story.

JrDude

Quote from: Tupin on June 26, 2014, 12:50:07 AM
So apparently any show with female characters is a girl's show. And the way that you say it makes it sound like you're using the concept of a show for that demographic as inherently stupid or something. How dare it not treat its audience like the little idiots they supposedly are, I guess. They don't deserve a competent story.
Good to know your reading level is at "butthurt basic" which will change/add words to sound like something to be angry about, but is unable to read a handful of words within what they are reading.
When I have time tonight, maybe I'll be able to explain why your response was stupid.
[move][/move]
Dude .