News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Yayz Brawl is delayed untill February 10th.

Started by Twillightwolf, October 11, 2007, 12:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twillightwolf

Good for me because I planned on getting a 360 in November, and then for Christmas I could only get either SMG or SSBB not both. So yeah works out well for me. Also the delay is only to make it better I mean look there are already 22 Characters announced and still missing lots of Veterans. The delay is worth it

DIMENTIO1

Ridley

They probably freaking delayed it to make the sonic models for other actions. Man this game was supposed to be a wii release title. Man If people didn't want Sonic so much I bet it wouldn't be delayed. Sadly I am one of those supporters! :( >:( :'( :'( :'( Man I am so mad  :robotangry: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Trini

Never mind.

bluaki

I wish it was some day in mid to early January instead. As long as it's after Christmas, I don't think I'll get supply issues because I'll have a fully-paid preorder for Christmas.
Also, delays are generally worth it. I tend to try using every feature in a game, I'm glad they're adding something new that almost didn't make it.

Ridley

And I like to say "man" a lot. It helps make things a bit funnier and easier to take in. :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

bluaki

Quote from: Trini on October 11, 2007, 12:36:35 PM
There's a smash board. And isn't that for JAPAN?
Uh... not really:
Japan: January 24th
North America: February 10
Europe and Australia: TBA 2008

Trini

Quote from: bluaki on October 11, 2007, 12:38:08 PM
Quote from: Trini on October 11, 2007, 12:36:35 PM
There's a smash board. And isn't that for JAPAN?
Uh... not really:
Japan: January 24th
North America: February 10
Europe and Australia: TBA 2008
Dammit. :(

Pokesamrus

Dumb move, who would want sonic? Though ha brawl fanboys, I have Halo 3 to keep me entertained.

Commander Awesome

More time to love the awesome that is Sin and Punishment.

Termanian_Knight

I'm pretty sure they didn't delay the game just because of Sonic. He wouldn't be available to play as shown in the new SSBB videos at go.nintendo.com.

Meh, I can wait. I sure hope they're making the online better, which is probably the main issue concerning the delay. :)

Juni

Das okay, I'll get some other games till then

Jono2

how does sonic's inclusion = game delayed?  I'm sure there are other reasons.

they obviously had him in long before they had that update.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

bluaki

Quote from: Jono2 on October 11, 2007, 01:31:39 PM
how does sonic's inclusion = game delayed?  I'm sure there are other reasons.

they obviously had him in long before they had that update.
It isn't related. This delay is caused by E for All or whatever if anything. The creators just saw some important thing that would make the game better, so they'll spend longer to finish touching it up.

Jono2

don't see how it being delayed is bad.  all they can do with it is make it better.

already tons of games I want this xmas anyways.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen