News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 22, 2014, 09:19:42 PM
We're all in the same boat here.  All a part of the same community.  All people who love games.  But friendships are built on honesty.  So be honest.  You don't have to lie to make yourself seem superior.
what the intercourse  are you real
whatever

Viewtifulboy

The very thought of people wanting to get to know us personally... Is just...

Lol.

silverXD :| =(
................ I'm dying inside.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 22, 2014, 09:19:42 PM
We're all in the same boat here.  All a part of the same community.  All people who love games.  But friendships are built on honesty.  So be honest.  You don't have to lie to make yourself seem superior.

yeah so stop lying to us the charade is up pal nobody could be as socially inept as you

you're just messing with us right? you're a regular dude like us?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

whatever

L10

0o!f

Super

Even if he is trolling, it's sad that he's kept this charade up for so long. In the end, his trolling is quite telling of what kind of person he is.

Custom

Quote from: Super on September 22, 2014, 10:57:06 PM
Even if he is trolling, it's sad that he's kept this charade up for so long. In the end, his trolling is quite telling of what kind of person he is.
it's crazy to believe he's been doing it since the NSider days, i mean intercourse , that place closed down 7 years ago

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Custom on September 22, 2014, 10:28:59 PM
yeah so stop lying to us the charade is up pal nobody could be as socially inept as you

you're just messing with us right? you're a regular dude like us?

Have you been reading anything I've posted on this thread?  We are not "regular" dudes!  I'm not the one putting up some kind of charade here.  I'm not the one trying to paint my life as some happy existence where myths are real.  I've been nothing but straight.  And confused because of your near-incomprehensible nonsense.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 05:52:40 AM
Have you been reading anything I've posted on this thread?  We are not "regular" dudes!  I'm not the one putting up some kind of charade here.  I'm not the one trying to paint my life as some happy existence where myths are real.  I've been nothing but straight.  And confused because of your near-incomprehensible nonsense.
adapt or die, intercourse er

Viewtifulboy

Exactly.  To society, we are imperfect, and may as well be dead for all the good we do.  That's not to say we should be suicidal.  There are things we need to see and do before we go.

Zero

I was hoping he'd stumble onto this conclusion himself but since he insists he isn't trolling:

We aren't anything like you.

I mean I enjoy King of Fighters very much, Hokuto no Ken and the VJ games too, but intercourse  dude that's pretty much where our similarities end. You think you've found yourself in similar company just because its a message board but we just aren't similar.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 09:04:29 AM
Exactly.  To society, we are imperfect, and may as well be dead for all the good we do.  That's not to say we should be suicidal.  There are things we need to see and do before we go.
haha speak for your self nerd boy
i'll kick your ass

L10

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 05:52:40 AM
Stop with this "we" nonsense. I can sympathize where you're coming from and try to help, but you can't be speaking for other people here. Some of us may share similar interests, but we are all different people.
0o!f

Viewtifulboy

Of course we're all different people.  We have different backgrounds and preferences, but in the end it all comes down to our passion, a passion that we cling to, partially, in order to escape our lowly social status.

Or maybe I'm a mental wreck in denial... Probably not.

Viewtifulboy