News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 10:45:16 AM
Of course we're all different people.  We have different backgrounds and preferences, but in the end it all comes down to our passion, a passion that we cling to, partially, in order to escape our lowly social status.

Or maybe I'm a mental wreck in denial... Probably not.

probably that last part
and that's okay, admitting you have a problem is the first step. you can't lump people with you to feel better about yourself, especially when it's not even a real situation. but i believe you can upgrade yourself from the 'low social status' if you really have the desire to do it. if not, don't worry about it. just do what makes you happy, but if you really don't like having 'low social status' try to make it change. change little things, your hairstyle, how you dress, those are easy. maybe try approaching people differently than you normally would.
also i don't even think i'm passionate about gaming anymore, i buy new games but im eh on the whole thing unless I play retro games. i think i just like music and movies these days

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 10:47:42 AM
You will try.

hahaha

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

I need to remain true to myself in order to be happy.  I don't want to be lonely, but I'm not going to live a lie.

And... If you are NOT lying, then you have a lot of catching up to do with gaming.

L10

You don't really have to change who you are, just how you present yourself.

I don't really play games either. I still like playing games, but other things in my real life are the focus of my attention.
0o!f

Tupin

Quote from: L10 on September 23, 2014, 01:54:20 PM

I don't really play games either. I still like playing games, but other things in my real life are the focus of my attention.
Yeah, it's all about knowing that there's a time and a place for everything.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 01:33:36 PM
I need to remain true to myself in order to be happy.  I don't want to be lonely, but I'm not going to live a lie.

And... If you are NOT lying, then you have a lot of catching up to do with gaming.

i'd try to catch up but i just doing really care. i don't want to catch up. i'm gonna play hyrule warriors and smash, other than that I don't care about anything. maybe bravely second if it comes out here...

Quote from: L10 on September 23, 2014, 01:54:20 PM

i'm with you

Viewtifulboy

If you are not here to discuss the finer points of gaming on Nintendo systems as a whole, you really have no reason to be here.

And I present myself as myself.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 04:33:42 PM
If you are not here to discuss the finer points of gaming on Nintendo systems as a whole, you really have no reason to be here.

And I present myself as myself.

this forum stopped being about that in 2009, if not then 2010. you were gone. you missed important forum events. if you want that kind of discussion, you need to go to NSider 2 or neogaf or somethin

Viewtifulboy

I'm banned from Nsider2. Besides, this IS a Nintendo forum.  We have entire boards dedicated to Nintendo gaming.

Tupin

Gee, I wonder why you're banned...

It's pathetic regardless of whether or not you're faking this.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 06:33:04 PM
I'm banned from Nsider2. Besides, this IS a Nintendo forum.  We have entire boards dedicated to Nintendo gaming.

It is no longer. It is the shell of a Nintendo forum, but this is pretty much a free community up to discussing anything at this point. We no longer have a main focus on Nintendo, as the off topic board is the only active one. Until Super decides to change how things are run, it's the same as being in a "YO WE'RE COOL FRIENDS" facebook group

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 07:35:20 PM
Faking what?

your behavior is so exaggerated we have a hard time believing it's how you really act
we think you're messing with us

Viewtifulboy

That's the way I am.

And this forum is still a Nintendo forum! We just need more topics in the other boards!  I posted one on Senran Kagura that should be sparking some anticipation for the next 3DS game.  There's plenty of excitement to be had there.

whatwewishfor

whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 23, 2014, 09:49:42 PM
That's the way I am.

And this forum is still a Nintendo forum! We just need more topics in the other boards!  I posted one on Senran Kagura that should be sparking some anticipation for the next 3DS game.  There's plenty of excitement to be had there.

do you act this way in real life

also Nintendo sucks Sony rules