News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatwewishfor

whatever

JrDude

I have a full time job, I teach dancing and manage the office where the money is taken and stuff.
I was recently invited to go out social dancing at a Country Bar, and once I started going, I couldn't stop. I now social dance every weekend.
I have a dance partner, plenty of friends, and a fairly active social life.
There are literally months that go by without me playing a video game, but I still do play, and love to play them. I just bought Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and play every weekend, I also Bought Zelda: Link Between Worlds, but haven't played it too much yet.
I pre-ordered Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros.

And Viewtifulboy, you can group us with you all you want, it doesn't affect me personally, but if you're trolling, you are successfully pissing people off, or at least getting them slightly worked up and causing them to make several pointless comments repeating themselves, so good job on your part.
If you're serious, sucks.
If people don't like you, you need to either be fine with it, or change (I am aware someone said this already, I have read this whole thread). You can't expect anything to change if you don't change. An analogy: You put your hand in mud, your hand now has mud all over it. You can clean it off, but if you put your hand in the mud again, what will happen? You will get mud on it again. If you're fine with that, do it again. If you're not fine with it, something has to change. You can: wear a glove, clean the mud off of that spot, plastic bag over your hand, use your foot next time, I don't know, it's up to you to experiment and see what should change to get the result you want. It's not the best analogy I've ever come up with, but if you're serious and not 11, you should understand it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: JrDude on September 24, 2014, 02:27:14 AM
I have a full time job, I teach dancing and manage the office where the money is taken and stuff.
I was recently invited to go out social dancing at a Country Bar, and once I started going, I couldn't stop. I now social dance every weekend.
I have a dance partner, plenty of friends, and a fairly active social life.
There are literally months that go by without me playing a video game, but I still do play, and love to play them. I just bought Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and play every weekend, I also Bought Zelda: Link Between Worlds, but haven't played it too much yet.
I pre-ordered Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros.

And Viewtifulboy, you can group us with you all you want, it doesn't affect me personally, but if you're trolling, you are successfully pissing people off, or at least getting them slightly worked up and causing them to make several pointless comments repeating themselves, so good job on your part.
If you're serious, sucks.
If people don't like you, you need to either be fine with it, or change (I am aware someone said this already, I have read this whole thread). You can't expect anything to change if you don't change. An analogy: You put your hand in mud, your hand now has mud all over it. You can clean it off, but if you put your hand in the mud again, what will happen? You will get mud on it again. If you're fine with that, do it again. If you're not fine with it, something has to change. You can: wear a glove, clean the mud off of that spot, plastic bag over your hand, use your foot next time, I don't know, it's up to you to experiment and see what should change to get the result you want. It's not the best analogy I've ever come up with, but if you're serious and not 11, you should understand it.

Tell me, have you played Muramasa: The Demon Blade?  Kingdom Hearts 3D?  Perhaps Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or The King of Fighters 11?

And being myself is the best thing I can do.  You can't truly change who you are.  None of us can.

And Zero, I believe you like games.  However, I do not believe your claims of a happy, sociable life.  We all have a difficult time accepting it, even me, but being accepted into society for who we are is... Impossible.  Even if you try to hide it they'll eventually find out what you are and push you away again.

It doesn't matter if we're intelligent or kindhearted.  They don't care.  That's not what anyone in society cares about.  But we're all in the same boat here.  Forums like these make us feel just a little less lonely, and I'm happy to do that for everyone in it.

Zero

I haven't had time for single player games because I've only been playing Diablo III, Smash: Project M, and KoF XIII with friends lately.

I took my girlfriend out to dinner the other day and hang with her all the time because we live together.

I did mandatory volunteer work at the nearby Planetarium this morning, and composed several emails, one of which was to my former Physics 2 professor who is now practically a friend despite the age difference of 10 years.

I'm working part-time at a grocery store while I save up money to move to Maine to follow through with the plans I mentioned earlier in the post that got you into such a tirade.

git gud @ life

Viewtifulboy

And what about KOF 11?  KOF 99 and KOF 2002 Unlimited Match?

And once again, I must point out that some of these things you claim... Are impossible.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 24, 2014, 10:31:36 AM

And once again, I must point out that some of these things you claim... Are impossible.

you gotta go to the looney bin intercourse o

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

L10

You said you would like people to say why they push you away?
You're either a bad troll.
or
You're arrogant as intercourse .
0o!f

Zero

all solid but not what we're playing right now

and sure bud, perhaps for you

Viewtifulboy

Arrogant?........... I suppose I act that way at times......Probably because I.....

I...... I don't know what I want!  I don't know what I'm doing!  I don't know what to do! ohintercourse me;
Ever since I graduated my life has been a lonely spiral of self-hate and insecurity!  I'm practically rotting away from the inside!  I've had a good life compared to other people, but it all feels empty!

It's like what's the point of living in a world that, for the most part, doesn't want you?!  All this knowledge, education and moral high ground practically amounts to nothing!

Tupin

I think you'd be better off at 4chan where at least they complain about "normalfags"

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

No.  I'm staying away from 4Chan.  And I don't know what that word means.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 24, 2014, 12:52:38 PM
No.  I'm staying away from 4Chan.  And I don't know what that word means.

4chan has the same beliefs that you do. except they can at least acknowledge that functioning members of society do visit their boards, they shun them for being functioning members of society
they have the same perspective that you do, that everyone that goes there should be a loner with no friends, social life, or social skills. they just want people who like anime and video games and nothing else

if you really do want a culture of shut-ins, you're better off at 4chan

you're not going to find that here. you're the outsider of our group.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

4chan recently got taken over by a lot of Tumblr types, so maybe it would be worse or maybe it would be better. I can't tell for someone like Viewtifulboy.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Living with society is not "functioning".  It's hardly even living at all if you aren't being yourself.  Besides, 4chan is heavily populated with abusive bullies and poop holes, and I don't mind discussing life stuff.