News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttlord420

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on October 03, 2014, 11:43:39 AM
He?  That's YOU, isn't it?
okay sure

Viewtifulboy

Wonder who that guy you use for your avatar is though.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

And S1lverhawk doesn't have a problem with this?

L10

0o!f

Viewtifulboy

Doodle

YEAH

Zero

I'd still play you.

You insist on PC for some reason though

Viewtifulboy

Yes, because the PC's online play hasn't been stolen and doesn't charge bullpoop fees to use it.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on October 07, 2014, 09:35:45 PM
Yes, because the PC's online play hasn't been stolen and doesn't charge bullpoop fees to use it.
cursing is bad you are going to hell
whatever

Custom

holy poop you said bullpoop i'm reporting you

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Yes but every fighting game event I've ever been to(it's in the double digits, lost count) uses console, not PC. All my friends use console, not PC.

The only types of people that play Fighters on PC are the dedicated folks that likely rebought it just to replay a better looking version and people that are just forever alone that wanna play online.

Fighters are best enjoyed with people you know irl. I wouldn't have gotten as skilled as I am without other people pushing me forward and making me better by beating me into dust, trash talk and all with direct eye contact or not.

You really should get out more, dude.

Viewtifulboy

I have a great many fighting games that I am unable to play online with friends.  Thank god the stories are interesting or else there'd be no point in playing them.

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on October 08, 2014, 07:38:25 AM
I have a great many fighting games that I am unable to play online with friends.  Thank god the stories are interesting or else there'd be no point in playing them.

Well wanna play the new Smash? It'd be easy to save a replay of those matches anyway.

Matt