News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

How to love yourself.

Started by Super, August 01, 2014, 01:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

There comes a time in a man's life when life sucks.

What do you do to get over it?

Doodle

Consume as much food as possible.
YEAH

Super

Custom

Quote from: Super on August 01, 2014, 01:51:39 AM
There comes a time in a man's life when life sucks.

What do you do to get over it?

uhhh well you can play video games but you probably don't have time for that poop anymore
i dunno focus on the positive i guess

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

Just relax. Realize the negative exists, don't hide or avoid it. Bitch and moan to yourself on how much it all sucks, and then get over it. Realize it's a small part of your life and it's nothing to mourn on. Look at your accomplishments, look at your life and see all of the things that you actually have. Realize that people with less than you are happier than you right now, and it's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have a roof over your head (I assume), you have a computer in which you can do a lot of things, have internet access, and more (I don't know what you have besides those).
Realize that by being upset by anything, makes you human. Realize if you are upset for too long, it makes you a pansy (note: death/loss of loved ones/jobs provide longer amounts of time to get over sometimes, but at some point, you do need to move on and get over it).

That's what I do anyway. I realize I'm upset, I let it out as much as I can to myself, and then I tell myself to get over it, and call myself a pansy if I mourn on it for too long, and more quickly than ever, I get over it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Life got you down? Just smoke weed about it. 

Also don't sweat the small stuff man. Push yourself forward. Focus on positive attributes while being honest with yourself. Honesty with yourself helps you improve yourself.
Introspection works wonders down the line, you just have to be careful not to beat yourself up. It's okay to have flaws.

But seriously smoke weed about it.

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude on August 02, 2014, 01:39:19 PM
Look at your accomplishments, look at your life and see all of the things that you actually have.
I don't see anything.
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on August 16, 2014, 12:54:29 AM
I don't see anything.
You gotta look beyond the pickles, Doodle.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Zero on August 06, 2014, 06:28:53 PM
But seriously smoke weed about it.
I don't really give a intercourse  about weed, I don't use it but I don't really care if people do. I just sort of hate this advice. You shouldn't have to smoke to be cool with life. That's just reliance on a substance.

Zero

Quote from: Flying Chickens on August 18, 2014, 01:35:50 PM
I don't really give a intercourse  about weed, I don't use it but I don't really care if people do. I just sort of hate this advice. You shouldn't have to smoke to be cool with life. That's just reliance on a substance.

Who said anything about relying on anything? You're getting a little ahead of yourself, bud. It's okay. I'm not telling him to become a completely lazy degenerate or anything and smoke weed literally every waking moment of his life.

Sheesh.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Zero on August 18, 2014, 04:07:53 PM
Who said anything about relying on anything? You're getting a little ahead of yourself, bud. It's okay. I'm not telling him to become a completely lazy degenerate or anything and smoke weed literally every waking moment of his life.

Sheesh.
Your post was stupid.

Super

Moderation is the key to everything.

whatwewishfor

whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!