News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

We almost saw meta knight's final smash!!!!!!

Started by Triforceman22, October 13, 2007, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

in one of the movies, Meta Knight got a smash ball, but before he could use it, he died.

I wanted to see it! :(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 13, 2007, 03:31:12 PM
in one of the movies, Meta Knight got a smash ball, but before he could use it, he died.

I wanted to see it! :(

Wonder what it is
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Well... It can't be the Halberd... Maybe his minions from the Kirby games come in and attack.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 13, 2007, 03:41:06 PM
Well... It can't be the Halberd... Maybe his minions from the Kirby games come in and attack.

Mach 4 slash?

I dunno.....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

I can't think of anything. Maybe he flies across the stage with his sword slashing. Cutting down anyone in his path!

Macawmoses

I would have like to have seen DIDDY's in action

Avion-Finch

maybe its the one where he shoots a beam of wind out of his sword...

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

Yeah, Diddy sounds like he'll be a good character and I like howhis Final Smash combines his main weapons! And that soundspretty good, Avion-Finch.

X-3

I'm guessing he sends the Meta Army after everyone.

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

AGRH!  >:( I REALLY wanted to see Ike's Final Smash. Meh, at least I got to see a few of his moves.  :robotindifferent:

Insane Asylum

I'm pretty sure Bozon already said what it was at least.  He pulls someone close into his cape, you hear a bunch of slashes and the target is instantly KO'd.  Although it only works at close range so you can nerf it.
Feast on my justice.

Depster

Quote from: mackormoses on October 13, 2007, 03:56:16 PM
I would have like to have seen DIDDY's in action
One of the movies on youtube does show diddy's.  It's pretty cool, everything is like sploding.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Java

Guys it was confirmed somewhere already:

The screen goes dark and a slice appears on the screen. Everyone close to it is damaged.

Ridley

Quote from: Java_Java on October 13, 2007, 07:52:37 PM
Guys it was confirmed somewhere already:

The screen goes dark and a slice appears on the screen. Everyone close to it is damaged.

You serious?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...