News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Worste dream you ever had?

Started by ROOk15, October 14, 2007, 07:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROOk15

I just had a pretty scary dream.  So there is this one guy dressed in all black with extremely sharp scisors (sp?), and he was following me.  So, I went to my house and hid there. I peaked my eyes out the window, and I saw a clown walk up to the guy in black.  The clown stole the scisors, and cut open the guy's wrist. He cut his veins, and that killed him.  One of the scariest dreams I've had, but not the scariest.

PhilliesPhan

That someone stole my cookie  :'(

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

Daft Pink

I finally got a copy of Brawl, and then some retarted person ran and took it from me. He then ate it.

Transient Link

Quote from: ROOk15 on October 14, 2007, 07:59:03 AM
I just had a pretty scary dream.  So there is this one guy dressed in all black with extremely sharp scisors (sp?), and he was following me.  So, I went to my house and hid there. I peaked my eyes out the window, and I saw a clown walk up to the guy in black.  The clown stole the scisors, and cut open the guy's wrist. He cut his veins, and that killed him.  One of the scariest dreams I've had, but not the scariest.

call that scary I had a dream where i was chased by zombie foot ball players and one of there legs were shrivled so the jumped after me there were so many and i got trapped that eatin....

Trini

I was drowning, and I actually couldn't breathe. I woke up to find my sheets in my mouth. BTW, I lol'd at extremely.

ROOk15

Quote from: Trini on October 14, 2007, 09:16:52 AM
I was drowning, and I actually couldn't breathe. I woke up to find my sheets in my mouth.
wow

Transient Link

Quote from: Trini on October 14, 2007, 09:16:52 AM
I was drowning, and I actually couldn't breathe. I woke up to find my sheets in my mouth. BTW, I lol'd at extremely.
i hate that where you cant breathe cause your face is in the pillow or something

Jono2

I've had that drowning dream before too...

but my worst dream is too horrible...  I'm so scared of it, considering that my dreams are often kinda prophetic. >_<

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

HoganM

I had a dream i was standing in the path of a tornado. I ran onto a bus that was driving away from the tornado all fine until it drove off a cliff where a bridge was supposed to be and fell into the ocean. I woke up right before we went under though.

Another freaky dream was when i was being chased by one of those freaky things you see on screamers. it had a chain saw.  I tripped over my Wii (dam wii) and it was about to chain saw my head off, but i woke up right before the saw touched me. When i woke up, my brothers toy axe from halloween was on my neck X_X

bluaki

Uh.... a dog attacked and killed me.

TheKoopaBros.

I had a pretty awful one.

I dreamed that I was lying in a bed on my stomach, then out of nowhere comes what appears to be a zombie (with giant knives for fingers) and stabs them right through my spine. I woke up sweating and my heart was beating like crazy.

NOA_ANDY

I was demoted from mod. :(

j/k :P

Since I don't usually have nightmares, the last one I can recall of was when I was six. It was re-experiencing the car wreck that happened that day. I was never injured in any way in the crash, but in the dream, I was in severe pain after the crash.  :(

Mystic

Uhh, probably when I saw my grandpa killed and thrown off a boat.

FullmetalGanon

I dont normally have dreams. But my last dream was awesome. <3

Mystic

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on October 14, 2007, 10:56:01 AM
I dont normally have dreams. But my last dream was awesome. <3
Dare I ask?