News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dang Laptop Charger!

Started by NOA_ANDY, October 14, 2007, 01:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOA_ANDY

I have a Dell Laptop, and my second charger just broke. :(  My first one (the one that came with it) lasted for quite a while, but then one day, it just stopped working.   After a few weeks, I ordered a new one off of Amazon, and just a few days past the 30-day limit, it dies too. :(

The charger model is PA-9.  Did I just get unlucky (by ending up with a second defect), or is there some major defect/flaw in the PA-9 model?

sleepin_dude_99

Yeah, the cord melted on mine >_>

Kayo

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 14, 2007, 01:59:50 PM
I have a Dell Laptop, and my second charger just broke. :(  My first one (the one that came with it) lasted for quite a while, but then one day, it just stopped working.   After a few weeks, I ordered a new one off of Amazon, and just a few days past the 30-day limit, it dies too. :(

The charger model is PA-9.  Did I just get unlucky, or is there some major defect in the PA-9 model?

maybe you just got unlucky...maybe you got a used one >.>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 14, 2007, 02:00:35 PM

The charger model is PA-9.  Did I just get unlucky, or is there some major defect in the PA-9 model?

My first one (the used one) lasted longer than the new one I ordered off of Amazon.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 14, 2007, 02:01:24 PM
I have a Dell Laptop, and my second charger just broke. :(  My first one (the one that came with it) lasted for quite a while, but then one day, it just stopped working.   After a few weeks, I ordered a new one off of Amazon, and just a few days past the 30-day limit, it dies too. :(

My first one (the used one) lasted longer than the new one I ordered off of Amazon.
Serious ownage >_>

Kayo

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 14, 2007, 02:01:24 PM

so...knowing that luck...order a used one offa e-bay! XD
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Commander Awesome

The problem is that you're using a Dell.

NDS

Want to play me in Strikers or MPH? Click my profile.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cardinal

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 14, 2007, 04:55:07 PM
The problem is that you're using a Dell.

I use Dell (desktop), and I've never had a problem.

えっちーせんぱい

Tupin

Tupin