News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

man, you gotta admit, Brawl has selling power.

Started by Avion-Finch, October 15, 2007, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 15, 2007, 07:39:32 PM
To sell MGS games, I'm sure the, "Snake Creators" are happy about That.

Thinking more about it.......

Because they delayed SSBB to next year, that pretty much WANTS US to get
SSBB more then ever....

That was probably a secret strategy of theres, man it worked....  :robotindifferent:
Don't read into it, it's really freaking obvious from that snapshot update that they do need EXTRA time, that's why they delayed, although it coming out later in the U.S MIGHT have something to do with hype and sales.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 16, 2007, 05:17:27 AM

SSBB more then ever....

That was probably a secret strategy of theres, man it worked....  :robotindifferent:
Don't read into it, it's really freaking obvious from that snapshot update that they do need EXTRA time, that's why they delayed, although it coming out later in the U.S MIGHT have something to do with hype and sales.
Sales?

If that were the case then releasing it on December 3rd would of been perfect, That
or releasing it around Christmas.

Which of course is the busiest shopping day of the year next to , "Black Friday".

SSBB would of flew off the shelves around that time.
What major shopping day will happen in February to help Sell SSBB?

Nothing that I know of.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 09:31:13 AM

SSBB more then ever....

Sales?

If that were the case then releasing it on December 3rd would of been perfect, That

Which of course is the busiest shopping day of the year next to , "Black Friday".

Nothing that I know of.

I too think you're looking far too deeply into this, and what's with tearing apart Full_Metal_Ryder2's post on one comment he made. He wrote more than that, and you ignored the rest.

I believe the game has been delayed to refine, debug and add new modes (and online). Nintendo knows that Christmas is the best time to sell it, but if its not done then they can't.

I really don't think that the delay is just to get us to want it more. The world isn't a big conspiracy...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 16, 2007, 09:38:37 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 16, 2007, 09:31:13 AM

SSBB more then ever....

Sales?

Nothing that I know of.

I too think you're looking far too deeply into this, and what's with tearing apart Full_Metal_Ryder2's post on one comment he made. He wrote more than that, and you ignored the rest.

I believe the game has been delayed to refine, debug and add new modes (and online). Nintendo knows that Christmas is the best time to sell it, but if its not done then they can't.

I really don't think that the delay is just to get us to want it more. The world isn't a big conspiracy...
Ok, well 1st of all,
I think it's a matter of Opinion on whether I'm looking "too much" into something or not.
I'm only looking at it from a personal point of view, that is all.

2nd of all, If I don't have any input on a persons post (if it has 2 points in this case) then I wont say anything
about it, seeing as that I agree or just have nothing to say about it.

Maybe they tie in together or not, that doesn't matter to me, I'll comment on 1 part to talk about that "part" more.
In this case the "Sales/holidays/release etc... of SSBB" which is what I was talking about.
I have no comment about the, "Photo" of what was taken to where they needed more time for the game.

I'm trying to engage in a conversation on a topic.
I don't think it's tearing up his post on 1 comment, if he feels that I am, I'm sure he can tell me.
>_>

I'm sure he can handle it.

3rd of all, I never said or hinted that the world was 1 big conspiracy...
I mean, I don't care if it is or not honestly, in this situation atleast.

I'm also open minded enough to know that for What ever the many/few reasons why they DID delay
SSBB was for the sake of making the game better.
Something I of course realized on the same date Everybody knew about the delay.

I'm more then positive that'll be even better because of it being delayed, Everybody knows that
and everybody feels that (atleast they should), They as well as I are just disappointed in the delay, but
there is nothing we can do about it except wait.

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:51:01 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 07:45:07 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:43:18 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 07:39:52 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:37:42 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 07:35:48 PM
Quote from: Geno on October 15, 2007, 07:34:28 PM
Um... It would make more money then Jessica Alba as a hooker if they remade the original Super Smash Bros. commercial.
YES! DEAR     GOD     YES!  Oh man, that was the best video game commercial ever.  ;D
Yeah...but what's the new generic "peace song"?
Strawberry Fields Forever?

Oh my God, that means it would be a combination of funny costumes, violence, Brawl, AND the Beatles.....
That's what the old commercial was.... I mean a new song that has come out since then that could represent it...All I can think of is "Because of You".
Problem is, singers dont make peace songs anymore.....Except that one song "give a little bit".....
How about they take out like a minute ad and put all of the music in Brawl in the commercial? Or they could put the ad on Youtube. But yeah...just remake the original commercial...
Wouldn't the latest "peace" song be Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer?

I wouldn't see how they could use that in the commercial though...