News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

man, you gotta admit, Brawl has selling power.

Started by Avion-Finch, October 15, 2007, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

I wonder if Brawl will go into advertisement as much as Halo 3 did(lets hope to God not), Seriously, it might not even need a big commercial, all it really needs is showing Mario and all 3rd party characters in it(incase any new ones will be added) duking it out, that alone would sell the game very well, I mean hell, Sony fanboys have been heard to want this game for Snake....

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Tupin

Bring back the costumes please. ::) Also, I wouldn't mind some figurines or even some Brawl soda..... :robottongue: (It would just be a part of the Gamefuel line.)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:32:39 PM
Bring back the costumes please. ::) Also, I wouldn't mind some figurines or even some Brawl soda..... :robottongue: (It would just be a part of the Gamefuel line.)

Yay! Kirby cola! :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Geno

Um... It would make more money then Jessica Alba as a hooker if they remade the original Super Smash Bros. commercial.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Geno on October 15, 2007, 07:34:28 PM
Um... It would make more money then Jessica Alba as a hooker if they remade the original Super Smash Bros. commercial.
YES! DEAR     GOD     YES!  Oh man, that was the best video game commercial ever.  ;D

Tupin

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 07:35:48 PM
YES! DEAR     GOD     YES!  Oh man, that was the best video game commercial ever.  ;D
Yeah...but what's the new generic "peace song"?

StarWindWizard7

To sell MGS games, I'm sure the, "Snake Creators" are happy about That.

Thinking more about it.......

Because they delayed SSBB to next year, that pretty much WANTS US to get
SSBB more then ever....

That was probably a secret strategy of theres, man it worked....  :robotindifferent:

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:37:42 PM
Strawberry Fields Forever?

Oh my God, that means it would be a combination of funny costumes, violence, Brawl, AND the Beatles.....

Tupin

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 07:39:52 PM

Oh my God, that means it would be a combination of funny costumes, violence, Brawl, AND the Beatles.....
That's what the old commercial was.... I mean a new song that has come out since then that could represent it...All I can think of is "Because of You".

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:43:18 PM

That's what the old commercial was.... I mean a new song that has come out since then that could represent it...All I can think of is "Because of You".
Problem is, singers dont make peace songs anymore.....Except that one song "give a little bit".....

Tupin

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 15, 2007, 07:45:07 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 15, 2007, 07:43:18 PM

Problem is, singers dont make peace songs anymore.....Except that one song "give a little bit".....
How about they take out like a minute ad and put all of the music in Brawl in the commercial? Or they could put the ad on Youtube. But yeah...just remake the original commercial...

Daft Pink

Yeah, I bet that even without advertising, Brawl will sell so many copies.

Shamu

I doubt Brawl will sell as well as Halo 3, but it is going to sell well.

I love the Smash 64 commercial :3

Ridley

Will Sonic in Brawl push Brawl ahead of Halo3? Maybe
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Quote from: Shamu on October 15, 2007, 09:08:18 PM
I doubt Brawl will sell as well as Halo 3, but it is going to sell well.

I love the Smash 64 commercial :3
Microsft fanboys. I like windows, but other thant that Microsoft stinks.