News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I'm on an airplane.

Started by Judas, October 17, 2007, 07:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

Bound for California. I'm... Uh... Conducting business for the growth of NSider.

On my iPhone, if you're wondering.

I hate airplanes. I think the Icelandic man on front of me may be plotting something.

Oh, also, I've inadvertently tested this site's compatibility with iPhone's Safari, and it works excellently.

"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Insane Asylum

Feast on my justice.

Tupin

Racist.:( Going to E for All?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

X-3

Tell us if you see any gremlins(SP?) of any kind ripping apart the ship's wings.

ME86

So this to him.

QuoteSmjörið er brætt og hveitið smátt og smátt hrært út í það, þangað til það er gengið upp í smjörið. Síðan er mjólkinni smáhellt út í, og hrært stöðugt í, til þess ekki fari í kekki. Þegar mjólkin er gengin upp og grauturinn orðinn vel jafn og saltið komið í, skal taka hann ofan. Með honum er borin saftblanda eða mjólk, einnig steyttur sykur og kanel.

;D

Also, I've never been on an aeroplane.

Tupin

Quote from: ME86 on October 17, 2007, 07:05:30 PM
So this to him.

QuoteSmjörið er brætt og hveitið smátt og smátt hrært út í það, þangað til það er gengið upp í smjörið. Síðan er mjólkinni smáhellt út í, og hrært stöðugt í, til þess ekki fari í kekki. Þegar mjólkin er gengin upp og grauturinn orðinn vel jafn og saltið komið í, skal taka hann ofan. Með honum er borin saftblanda eða mjólk, einnig steyttur sykur og kanel.

;D

What does it mean?

Judas

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 17, 2007, 07:04:03 PM

It was a joke pointing out the absurd paranoia most Americans foster concerning people being terrorists.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

ME86

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 17, 2007, 07:08:06 PM
Quote from: ME86 on October 17, 2007, 07:05:30 PM
So this to him.

;D

What does it mean?

QuoteThe butter is melted and the flour stirred into it slowly but surely, until it has blended with the butter. Then the milk is slowly poured in, and stirred constantly, so it doesn't get lumpy. When the milk has blended well and the porridge has become steady and salt has been added, it should be taken off. It is served with a fruit juice mixture or milk, even stirred sugar and cinnamon.

Macawmoses

business eh? care to divulge?

Tupin

Quote from: Snorkel on October 17, 2007, 07:09:17 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 17, 2007, 07:04:03 PM

It was a joke pointing out the absurd paranoia most Americans foster concerning people being terrorists.
Still, are you going to find time to go to E for All?

Silverhawk79

Hi. Also, that's cool.  The site is kinda going down right now, server errors and stuff. D:

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 17, 2007, 07:12:36 PM
Hi. Also, that's cool.  The site is kinda going down right now, server errors and stuff. D:
Quit kiling the site, S1lver.

Nine 1 One

but that is his job he is after all THE ADMIN OF DOOM

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 17, 2007, 07:15:19 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 17, 2007, 07:12:36 PM
Quit kiling the site, S1lver.
Fixed it. ;o

Jono2

do you know when you'll be back again?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen