Epic Center
8 (9.1%)
Tetris DS
53 (60.2%)
LoZ: TP
31 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Silverhawk79

I hear a lot of people saying that we have too many boards, so I'm giving you a choice on which we're going to cut/condense.
2 choices per person, the 2 highest will be analyzed, and the admin staff will pick what to do with them.
GO.

TheDarkChief

not famy

wait wut since when is there other boards?/?/???

Tupin

Make one big Pokemon board and just delete the TP one. The game sucked anyway.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

NOA_ANDY

Personally, I think the Twilight Princess discussion can be routed to the Zelda board itself, and there is absolutely no need for a Rate my Team board (child board of Pokemon), however, the second one I mentioned isn't a choice.

metroidhunter777

1) TP doesn't deserve its own board
2) Rate My Team can just go under Pokémon.
3) Anyone who says the Guitar Hero board should be deleted should be burned at the stake or something to that extent.

*looks at poll count*

*prepares stake*

Friendly Hostile

Basically any sub-categories for a game series should just go into that series' board.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

Riosan

Get rid of Rate My Team and TP, or at least condense them.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Silverhawk79

Termanian_Knight

Every DS board besides Metroid PH and Zelda PH (lulz at the similarity) should be consolidated into either the general Wifi or DS discussion boards. Pogemons should be lumped together, and the NGC board should merge into the Legacy board as well.

NOA_ANDY

Actually, I'd find it a poor decision to merge teh Diamond, Pearl and PBR board with the Pokemon board, it would then lower the actual discussion altogether on the Pokemon board (with some of the "trade" threads that'll appear)

Commander Awesome

Who the intercourse  said Epic Center?

えっちーせんぱい

I say get rid of all of them and just make a general board for every series.

Zelda
Pokemon
Mario
Metroid

Then have The NP Section Just Power on, Power On RP, Fan Art and Serious Discussion.