News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ridley's Smash Archive Updated! Updated Tri's videos!!! (Spoiler) (56kwarning)

Started by Ridley, October 21, 2007, 03:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Keep on updating your archive. Ridley.

It's an awesome, convenient addition for the Smash Board.

It helps keep everything in one place. ;D

captainjacksparrow

wow this got knocked off the very important threads list
oh how the mighty have fallen

Apollo

Ridley thanks so much for adding my homemade videos.I have another one coming but i need sonic music first.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Apollo on January 26, 2008, 11:36:15 PM
Ridley thanks so much for adding my homemade videos.I have another one coming but i need sonic music first.
I can get that for you! Just tell me the name of the song! and how to add music to a post! ;)

Ridley

Thanks for all the support guys but all of this would not be possible without you guys finding videos and making analysis for the archive. Just remember that everyone here is a contributing factor. I will keep this updated and also it is probably going to be re-floated when Brawl comes out in Japan but that is beside the point. Thanks again.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 27, 2008, 12:04:40 AM
I can get that for you! Just tell me the name of the song! and how to add music to a post! ;)
im not really picky i just need something that people would recognize and be like "Oh wow I love this song"
im kinda thinking the main menu music from sonic the hedgehog

Ridley

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 09:28:23 AM
im not really picky i just need something that people would recognize and be like "Oh wow I love this song"

Why not the music from the Brawl website or his trailer?
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Ridley on January 27, 2008, 11:02:55 AM

Did you put the full angel island SBB theme on here, ridley?

Ridley

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 27, 2008, 11:03:54 AM

Did you put the full angel island SBB theme on here, ridley?

Yes I did.
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

how can i get a hold of that music?
or where can i download it or something?

Nayrman

New vid for ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkO3H0iFZGM&feature=related

The last part is the online match, but the rest I haven't seen before. It shows of Kyogre from the pokeball AND the Golden hammer in action.

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:27:37 PM
New vid for ya:

The last part is the online match, but the rest I haven't seen before. It shows of Kyogre from the pokeball AND the Golden hammer in action.
yeah i saw kk slider playing too

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 12:31:37 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:27:37 PM
New vid for ya:

yeah i saw kk slider playing too
That is just manipulating the clock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c45h8cCMd4I&feature=bz301  How to choose the starting pokemon for PKMN trainer!

Macawmoses