News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Neerb on January 10, 2014, 08:40:10 PM
SILVER, I found you by complete coincidence on reddit!! Specifically r/askapooptydoctor.

I'm excited.
I thought we didn't like reddit here

Super

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Super on January 13, 2014, 12:51:38 AM
Flying Chickens uses IE10.

Someone call n_gger patrol.
Every handjob I've ever been given is because of IE10.

:(

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

Eizweir

So old Davey-boy Dawei is one of the new moderators over at /r/smashbros.  That was a nice smash to the past seeing his name pop up.

Also APEX 2014 HYPEEEE
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Custom

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on January 16, 2014, 10:14:25 PM
So old Davey-boy Dawei is one of the new moderators over at /r/smashbros.  That was a nice smash to the past seeing his name pop up.

Also APEX 2014 HYPEEEE

whoa that's really cool

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on January 16, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Also APEX 2014 HYPEEEE
I just went and checked, didn't see Dawei. Which one is he?

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Flying Chickens on January 16, 2014, 07:10:16 PM
I take it the first one went horribly?
I didn't have enough gym badges certifications to be worth their time. I did well on this one, and I think I'll get it. It's for laptop repair place that deals exclusively with Panasonic Toughbooks. They do 99% of all repairs in the nation for 'em.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on January 10, 2014, 09:08:07 PM
man I used to go to 4chan all of the time

then moot became even more of a intercourse ing poop hole and hired poopty janitors on the one or two boards I actually use

Me too. I just feel like I'm getting too old for that website. I check out /vr/ sometimes but seriously /v/ is just a cesspool. It's almost as bad as reddit. You used to be able to squeeze some decent discussion out of the board but now it takes  more effort than its worth, especially with SRS invading as many 4chan boards as they can.

Both sites just parrot opinions of games they've never played and repeatedly jump to extremes anyway. It doesn't make for quality discussion.

I mean, intercourse , you'd think that these children would understand that JRPG's aren't mean to realistic, but there is a thread complaining about X jrpg character being unrealistically designed every single time I pop in. Even if its a joke, its a pretty bad one.

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on January 23, 2014, 07:52:19 AM
Me too. I just feel like I'm getting too old for that website. I check out /vr/ sometimes but seriously /v/ is just a cesspool. It's almost as bad as reddit. You used to be able to squeeze some decent discussion out of the board but now it takes  more effort than its worth, especially with SRS invading as many 4chan boards as they can.

Both sites just parrot opinions of games they've never played and repeatedly jump to extremes anyway. It doesn't make for quality discussion.

I mean, intercourse , you'd think that these children would understand that JRPG's aren't mean to realistic, but there is a thread complaining about X jrpg character being unrealistically designed every single time I pop in. Even if its a joke, its a pretty bad one.
I tried being around /vr/ a few times, and they were pretty decent, if dead.

That's the problem. /vr/, /ck/, and /mlp/ used to be the boards I visited all the time, but the first two have essentially no posters and the third is completely full of idiots now.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

i intercourse ing love /v/
i hate /vr/ and /vg/ and wish they didn't split up the boards
i go on /mu/ but everyone there is an idiot who likes to pretend they know poop about music