News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

?The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Update Of The Day Thread!*56K+Spoilers*

Started by JrDude, October 23, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sup

Sup
Sup Bro
Sup Bra

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Some of these were new to me, like the new name for teching, the SMN, and the Pivot Grabbing.
I chose yes.

Dei Enyt

I like how fox was on the receiving end of SMN and Reflector Breaking. :P

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

derekgforce

I would like today's update very much, if I hadn't spoiled myself with videos.  It's a very fun looking level.

derekgforce

Quote from: Java_Java on February 12, 2008, 11:27:55 PM
Quote from: JrDude on February 12, 2008, 12:19:00 AM
Random Word of the Day:
Testicular Cancer.
Lance Armstrong beat it.
I'm pretty sure tom green beat it.  And if it were a boss in brawl, you'd better believe i'd beat it, too.

On a more topic oriented note, Todays updates were okay, and that's only because I like hearing anything.  It's cool that I know now it's easy and fun to unlock more pieces to use in stage builder.  On the other hand, I personally don't like Yoshi enough to care about his slightly changed moves.  That's just me.  I love Yoshi as a character, just not a smasher so much.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Neerb

In response to the poll, I'd definately be willing to wait 5+ if Sakurai added Ridley, Ray 01, Krystal, Bowser Jr., Sora, and decloned some people.  It would be very hard, but it would be worth it, since this is the last one he's making.

Nayrman

In response to poll: I can't wait much longer. If they had two and a half years, and there are still clones/two characters I actually WANTED, waiting more probably isn't going to change that. Not to mention Nintendo never does anything america wants X_X;;

Fell

Spongebob does not approve