News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

What do YOU want to see on the forums?

Started by Silverhawk79, October 24, 2007, 04:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What new features would you like to see?

More arcade games
34 (27.6%)
Better admins, you guys suck >:(
27 (22%)
More skins
42 (34.1%)
I love it just how it is :)
19 (15.4%)
Scrap it and start over.
15 (12.2%)
Other (specify in thread)
24 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 123

snowmonkey

We need more calm admins who do not lose their temper and start cussing out of nowhere. *looks at JMV*  :| :( Also, we have to stop attacking people about their beliefs and calling people idiots for not receiving an eclectic education in their schools.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: snowmonkey on November 26, 2007, 02:10:32 AM
We need more calm admins who do not lose their temper and start cussing out of nowhere. *looks at JMV*  :| :( Also, we have to stop attacking people about their beliefs and calling people idiots for not receiving an eclectic education in their schools.
Maybe we just need fewer members like yourself.

I want to see more friendlies :) and less hostiles :(
...̅̅̅

Friendly Hostile

Mystic

...̅̅̅

Mystic

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 26, 2007, 09:06:17 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 26, 2007, 08:29:07 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 26, 2007, 08:10:00 PM
You're so witty. 
How so?  ???
wit1      /wɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.   the keen perception and cleverly apt expression of those connections between ideas that awaken amusement and pleasure.
2.   speech or writing showing such perception and expression.
3.   a person having or noted for such perception and expression.
4.   understanding, intelligence, or sagacity; astuteness.
5.   Usually, wits.
a.   powers of intelligent observation, keen perception, ingenious contrivance, or the like; mental acuity, composure, and resourcefulness: using one's wits to get ahead.
b.   mental faculties; senses: to lose one's wits.
—Idioms
6.   at one's wit's end. end1 (def. 33).
7.   keep or have one's wits about one, to remain alert and observant; be prepared for or equal to anything: to keep your wits about you in a crisis.
8.   live by one's wits, to provide for oneself by employing ingenuity or cunning; live precariously: We traveled around the world, living by our wits.

Pick one.

snowmonkey

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 26, 2007, 02:03:12 PM

That was cruel. :| JMV curses alot at the members. I was just stating that the admins should stop insulting and maybe deleting their posts instead. JMV also calls people idiots at times. You seem to approve of his condescending nature.

Mystic

Quote from: snowmonkey on November 26, 2007, 10:08:01 PM

That was cruel. :| JMV curses alot at the members. I was just stating that the admins should stop insulting and maybe deleting their posts instead. JMV also calls people idiots at times. You seem to approve of his condescending nature.
JMV jokes around a lot though.

OMG an admin that's human? No intercourse ing way!!!!!

snowmonkey

I just thought they could be more composed. Oh well, I must accept what is there. It's better than nothing.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: snowmonkey on November 26, 2007, 10:08:01 PM

Every forum needs an admin like him. ^______________________^

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on November 26, 2007, 09:25:41 PM
You're so witty. 
How so?  ???
wit1      /wɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.   the keen perception and cleverly apt expression of those connections between ideas that awaken amusement and pleasure.
5.   Usually, wits.
a.   powers of intelligent observation, keen perception, ingenious contrivance, or the like; mental acuity, composure, and resourcefulness: using one's wits to get ahead.
—Idioms
7.   keep or have one's wits about one, to remain alert and observant; be prepared for or equal to anything: to keep your wits about you in a crisis.
8.   live by one's wits, to provide for oneself by employing ingenuity or cunning; live precariously: We traveled around the world, living by our wits.

Pick one.
Why do I have to pick number one. I like number 5b a lot better.
...̅̅̅

Mystic

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 27, 2007, 08:39:18 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on November 26, 2007, 09:25:41 PM
You're so witty. 
How so?  ???
–noun
5.   Usually, wits.
—Idioms

Pick one.
Why do I have to pick number one. I like number 5b a lot better.
I meant pick one of the definitions...-_-

Syncopathic

Quote from: snowmonkey on November 26, 2007, 10:54:33 PM
I just thought they could be more composed. Oh well, I must accept what is there. It's better than nothing.
trust me

NSF mods>old nsider mods

Triforce_Luigi