News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Nice Boyd picture :D
You forgot that Ike is a Hero also.

I didn't know Falco had different voice actors in all his US games :P
Did you do Jigglypuff yet?

Triforce_Luigi

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on November 13, 2007, 08:35:18 PM

no, His father is a hero. Not Ike.  ;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Red

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on November 14, 2007, 06:36:28 AM
Awsome, who's next?

Hmm....

I think i'll do marth and Roy today, and then Jiggs tomorrow. :)

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 14, 2007, 05:31:59 AM

Ike is one too :D

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on November 14, 2007, 03:04:15 PM

oh...

I havn't played radiant dawn yet, so I didn't know..... :P

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 14, 2007, 03:51:34 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on November 14, 2007, 03:04:15 PM

oh...

I havn't played radiant dawn yet, so I didn't know..... :P

It's fine, I could have explained more.

Triforceman22

Marth

Who is Marth?

Marth is a character from the Fire Emblem series of video games. More specifically, he is the central protagonist and Lord-class character of the original game, Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi and the third game, Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo.

Marth is the prince of Altea and a direct descendant of Anri, the warrior who slew the dark dragon Medeus, in the Fire Emblem series. Being in the first Fire Emblem game, Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi he is the first Lord (main character) of the Fire Emblem series.  Typical of most Fire Emblem Lords in successive games, he is a swordsman with a slim build and wears a cape; he shows nobility and justness in both of the Fire Emblem games that he appears in. This has carried over to the anime, in which he is fighting against villains. His father, Cornelius, is the king of Altea, and his elder sister, Ellis, is a princess. He uses the Sword of Light, Falchion as his main weapon in the fire emblem games.

Marth as he appears in the Anime:

Role in Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi,

Hundreds of years had passed since Medeus was slain in Akanea. Once Medeus is resurrected, he rebuilds his land of Dolua, ready to invade Akanea once again. After an attack from Dolua, Marth is forced into exile in the island nation of Talis. His father, Cornelius, is killed battling Garnef, an evil priest and a devout follower of Medeus, and his elder sister Ellis is taken hostage. With the help of the Altean knight Jeigan, the Talisian Princess Sheeda, and others, Marth embarks on a quest to defeat Medeus, reclaim the kingdom of Altea, and rescue his sister.

Role in Fire emblem: Monshō no Nazo,

After the defeat of Medeus, Marth spent his days peacefully in Altea. It wasn't until rumours had it that Hardin,a former ally of Marth,had begun to conquer various countries in Akanea with the help of the Mamkutes (Manaketes in the West) that Marth was forced to leave his rule of Altea to investigate. When Marth and his men gathered at Grunia, several of his former allies were fleeing, or some were murdered during the pillages of Hardin. Marth then travelled to Macedonia where he met Linda, a mage of Akanea, who had been keeping the Fire Emblem safe from harm.

Marth appears as the main character in Fire Emblem DS, as it is a remake of Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi. Under the DS's visual enhancements, his appearance has changed compared to that of the original game.

Super smash bros.

Marth appeared in melee as an unlockable character.
He is quite speedy.

His b moves are all based on types of slashes.

His B move is called Shield Breaker.
Press and hold B to fully charge up and when its fully charged he will unleash a mighty blow, or he will attack when you release B. When fully charged, it has the power to break shields.

His side B is called Dancing blade.
This attack unleashes a mighty combo that be a nine hit combo if executed properly. In order to do the attack, you have to first start by hitting B + Forward. When the attack finishes, follow up with a B + Forward, B + Up, or B + Down. Continue doing that until the combo comes to a stop. The Dancing Blade can do up to four attacks.

His up B is called dolphin slash.
Marth's B Up is a rather weak attack, but can go pretty high. It's much like Mario's Super Jump Punch, but only hits people once, and is very fast.

and his down B is called Counter.
When you do this move, Marth takes in the damage of an opponent through his sword, and then counters the damage back at the opponent. Your timing must be good in order to use this attack, because if you're too late or too slow, the attack won't be countered, and the opponent will have an advantage over you while you're countering.

Marth has a very high chance of being in brawl.
Well, lets hope so...

Roy's is tomorrow. :)

Cornwad

Nice. I hope he gets in. After all, his sword is the FE symbol.

Red

Shujinco2

Triforceman22