News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

You should try to include pictures of characters from 64 if they were in smash
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on November 16, 2007, 05:43:20 AM
You should try to include pictures of characters from 64 if they were in smash

I have been..
I just couldn't find a pic of 64 Jigglypuff....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

Mewtwo

Who is Mewtwo?

Mewtwo is one of the 493 fictional species of Pokémon creatures from the Japanese Pokémon media franchise. Mewtwo's name originates from that of another Pokémon, Mew, from whom its genes originate. The "two" suffix refers to Mewtwo being a cloned and enhanced Mew.
Mewtwo's body is light purple and has an alien-like appearance, also resembling Mew's to some degree.

Mewtwo is described by the in-game Pokédexes of the Pokémon video games as being cloned from Mew, having been created by scientists by super modifying Mew's DNA. It is primarily due to this characteristic that Mewtwo is featured in the various Pokémon media as tempestuous and remorseless. A sapient being, Mewtwo is among the few Pokémon species created by humankind. Mewtwo's ears resemble small horns and its body is less feline and more humanoid than that of Mew.

Mew:

Due to its genetic background, Mewtwo's powers are superior to all other Pokémon, even many of legendary or god-like regard. Mewtwo can employ telekinesis to lift people and Pokémon off the ground, or to perform self-levitation, which allows it to achieve genuine flight. All this can be done with only a minor or nearly no strain on its mind. Mewtwo has the ability to project its thoughts telepathically to others, making it one of the very few Pokémon who can directly communicate with any sort of creature. When in battle with another Pokémon, Mewtwo can easily summon a barrier of telekinetic power to protect its body, as well as erase memories.

In the game:
In Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow from the first generation of games for original Game Boy, Mewtwo is found in the Unknown Dungeon, residing at its end as a Pokémon that one has a single chance to catch through battle, where it is at level 70. In Red, Blue, and Yellow, Mewtwo, was an overly powerful species with very high statistics.

Mewtwo can be captured in the Fire Red and LeafGreen versions as well. It lives in the Cerulean Cave at level 70. Once caught, Mewtwo can be traded to the other versions. Mewtwo have high Special Attack after deoxys in his attack form rating and a high Speed and Attack. However its Defense and Special Defense are slightly above average

Super smash bros.

Mewtwo appeared in melee as a unlockable character.
He has one of the best jump in the game.

His B moves are all based on supernatural powers like telekenesis.

His b move is called shadow ball.
Mewtwo's Shadow Ball works very similar to Samus's Charge Shot. Press B twice on the ground or tap B in the air. Press B to start charging the ball up. Once it's fully charged, the ball will be blazing with energy. However, Mewtwo will keep on charging until you fire it or tap to the left or right or press L or R to get out of the charge. Once you get out of the charging, if the ball was fully charged, then Mewtwo's hand will be glowing.  pressing of the B button will launch the ball whenever you want. The neat thing about this attack though is that when he charges the ball.

His side B move is called Confusion.
A rather short attack of Mewtwo's, but decent nonetheless. When used, Mewtwo will stick his hand out and raise anybody close enough. The person will flip in the air, then fall back down doing around 11% damage, which is fairly strong. A very useful attack in team games, especially if your teammates want to do powerful attacks that require opponents to be in the air. An interesting thing to note is that Confusion is also a deflector, meaning that it will flip projectiles off if timed right. But since it's a deflector instead of a reflector, the projectile becomes harmless after being deflected. At least the attack replaces the shield if you're worried about breaking it.

His up b move is called Teleport.
Similar to Agility and Farore's Wind, Teleport will make Mewtwo disappear at one spot, then reappear in the direction you hold the control stick.

and his down b move is called Disable.
A defensive attack used to stop charging enemies, and also to start many comboes if you can pull it off. In order to do the attack, Mewtwo must be facing the opponent, and the opponent must be facing Mewtwo... in other words making eye contact. Once that happens, Mewtwo can shoot a tiny psychic force from his eyes by pressing Down + B. The range is very short, so it can only be done when the opponent is close by. Once the attack reaches the opponent, the opponent becomes dizzy, allowing Mewtwo or his teammates to do whatever havoc they want on the off-guard opponent.

It is unkown if Mewtwo will reappear in brawl, but he has a high chance...

Who do you want me to do next?

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 16, 2007, 01:35:49 PM
Quote from: Ridley on November 16, 2007, 01:23:54 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 16, 2007, 01:20:40 PM
Quote from: Ridley on November 16, 2007, 01:18:21 PM
Do DK

okay, i'll do his tonight. :)

I would also request diddy tomorrow if you can.

sure!

also did you put my fic in your archive yet?

Yes I have I like how the threads just get bigger and bigger ;)
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

cool, another dedication.  Keep it going, they're great.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

Donkey Kong

Who is Donkey Kong?

Donkey Kong is a Nintendo video game character who first appeared in the popular 1981 video game of the same name. Initially, Donkey Kong was a large brown gorilla with no distinct features. Since Donkey Kong '94, he has been depicted wearing a red necktie, usually with a DK emblem.

Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of the character, believed "donkey" meant "stupid" in English, and assumed the name would convey the sense "stupid ape" to an American audience. When he suggested this name to Nintendo of America, he was ridiculed, but the name stuck.

Donkey Kong made his first appearance as the titular character of the 1981 arcade game Donkey Kong alongside protagonist Mario (then known as Jumpman) and damsel in distress Pauline. As Mario, the player must reach Donkey Kong at the top of each stage, where he is holding Pauline captive. Donkey Kong attempts to hinder the player's progress by throwing barrels and other obstacles towards Mario.

The 1994 Super NES game Donkey Kong Country made by British game developer Rare marked a turning point for Donkey Kong by creating a new setting (Donkey Kong Island) and backstory for the character. This incarnation was designed by Shigeru Miyamoto and then rendered in 3D by Rare.

Dialogue in the Donkey Kong Country series implied that the current Donkey Kong is the grandson (later, the son) of the antagonist in the 1983 arcade game, who was now the bitter, elderly ape Cranky Kong. Donkey Kong was portrayed as a powerful, yet lazy and laid-back ape who was more interested in lounging than heroics, and as such was constantly vilified by Cranky and his peers. The series introduced a sidekick for Donkey: his hyperactive friend, Diddy, and DK's crocodilian archenemy, King K. Rool.

(gotta love that blood shot eye.... ;))

Following Rare's departure from the series, Donkey Kong was reunited with his former rival Mario in the 2004 Game Boy Advance game titled Mario vs. Donkey Kong. A throwback to the Donkey Kong title for the Game Boy, Donkey Kong resumed his antagonist role from his earlier games by taking over the Mario Toy Company, upset over the lack of Mini-Mario toys available for purchase. The game was followed by a 2006 sequel titled Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis, where Donkey Kong, who is infatuated with Pauline, kidnaps her and takes her to the roof of the Super Mini-Mario World amusement park when she ignores a Mini-Donkey Kong toy in favor of a Mini-Mario.

Nintendo also co-produced a trilogy of rhythm games with Namco for the Nintendo GameCube known as the Donkey Konga series, which were based on Namco's own Taiko: Drum Master, though only two of the series' games made it to America. There was also DK Jungle Beat, which used the drums, and DK Barrel Blast, which would have before it was ported to Wii.

Super Smash bros.

D.K has appeared in all three smash bros. games.

Look:

64:

Melee:

D.K is quite strong, but has a bad vertical jump.

His b move is called Giant punch.
Press B and DK will start charging up his punch. Press B again and he will punch. When DK is fully charged up he will stop winding up and a white sparkling object will appear blinking on him.

His side b is called Head butt.
This powerful headbutting move can leave people embedded in the ground! The higher percentage they have, the harder it is for them to get out!

His up B move is called Spinning kong.
This move is his triple jump, and the graphics of this move are noticebly better. The Spinning Kong can also hit opponents multiple times now.

and his down b move is called Hand slap.
A very annoying move if used repeatedly, but not too effective in finishing someone off. This move is vital in defeating the Multi-Man Melees.

D.K's final smash is called Konga beat.
He first starts to pound on the konga's. If someone is hit by this they get damage.

then claps, and those opponents are damaged some more.
Afterwards,  he does a neat little pose....

Diddy's is tomorow. :)

thunderhero4

wow, it must take u a while to make these...and thanks for the theam chaotix is i=on the boards thread...now EVERYONE knows who we are!! :D :D

Triforceman22

Quote from: thunderhero on November 16, 2007, 11:03:07 PM
wow, it must take u a while to make these...and thanks for the theam chaotix is i=on the boards thread...now EVERYONE knows who we are!! :D :D

Your welcome.

I love being popular. :)

.... :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 16, 2007, 11:11:30 PM
Quote from: thunderhero on November 16, 2007, 11:03:07 PM

Your welcome.

I love being popular. :)

.... :P
ah yes, true dat... ;D

Red

I had no idea Cranky Kong was the original Donkey Kong. :O