Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on November 17, 2007, 06:01:11 AM
I had no idea Cranky Kong was the original Donkey Kong. :O

now you know,
and knowing is half the battle! :D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Eizweir

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 17, 2007, 08:49:39 AM
Quote from: RedSox on November 17, 2007, 06:01:11 AM
I had no idea Cranky Kong was the original Donkey Kong. :O

now you know,
and knowing is half the battle! :D
I had no idea either
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

Diddy Kong

Who is Diddy?

Diddy Kong is a fictional character in the Donkey Kong series of video games. He lives on Donkey Kong Island in the Kongo Jungle, and is easily identified by his red hat, which has a Nintendo logo on it, and shirt. He is Donkey Kong's buddy and sidekick.

During the development of the original Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong's sidekick was to have been an updated Donkey Kong Junior. However, Nintendo did not like the idea, either wanting Rare to give him his old look or a new character altogether. Rare chose the latter and made him Diddy.

In his first game appearance, Donkey Kong Country, Diddy idolized Donkey Kong and wished to become a big, strong video game hero just like him. To humor him, Donkey Kong put him in charge of guarding his banana hoard at night. However, neither of them expected a siege by King K. Rool's Kremling Krew that same night, and as such, Donkey Kong's entire banana hoard was stolen and Diddy was forcefully stuffed into a nearby barrel. Upon being freed, Diddy explained the situation to Donkey Kong, who became extremely upset, but didn't blame him. He and Diddy went on an adventure across DK Island to get the banana hoard back.

It wasn't until 1995's Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest that Diddy Kong stepped into the starring role. With Donkey Kong kidnapped by K. Rool and taken to the Kremling home of Crocodile Isle, Diddy set out with his new girlfriend Dixie Kong to get his big buddy back.[4] For this game Diddy's look was slightly updated. He gained the now permanent star pattern for his shirt, updated fur, nostrils and even a belly button.

When Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! came out two months later, Diddy wasn't playable for the first time. Instead, the storyline revolved around him and Donkey Kong disappearing while on vacation in the Northern Kremisphere. Meanwhile, an army of Kremlings had appeared in the area under the command of a fake new leader, the cyborg KAOS. Dixie and her cousin Kiddy Kong went on a mission to find them.

Super smash bros.

Diddy is now a starter character in brawl, the smash bros's third installment.

only two of his special moves have been updated.

His B move is called Peanut popgun.
Diddy takes out a wooden gun, and fires peanuts. You can boost the speed of your shots by holding down the b button.

But if you hold it for too long...

His up b move is called Rocket Barrel boost.
He grabs his rocket barrel, and flies into the sky!
If you charge this up before using it, your jump power increases.

And if you tilt the Control Stick left or right while charging it up, You can curve your flight path!

If you get attacked, the barrels with fly around...

his final smash is called rocket barrel barrage.
he takes out two popguns, and flies around on his barrel rocket.

and he starts flying around...

and starts firing!!!
The peanuts explode upon impact...

When time runs out, the rocketbarrels explode!

when done you can eat the peanuts to regain health.

Pics.

more to come... :)

Red

DededeCloneChris

Triforceman22

Eizweir

Yet another great dedication, I'm almost getting bored of great >:(  That's almost.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 17, 2007, 12:22:58 PM
Yet another great dedication, I'm almost getting bored of great >:(  That's almost.

what do you mean?  ???

Tupin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 17, 2007, 12:43:10 PM

what do you mean?  ???
You haven't made one bad dedication. I recommend Krystal (from Starfox) or Amy (from Sonic the Hedgehog)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Eizweir

I'm just saying that all your work is great, and I'm almost getting tired of there not being something bad to laugh at, but don't worry, you're doing great.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 17, 2007, 12:45:12 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 17, 2007, 12:43:10 PM

what do you mean?  ???
You haven't made one bad dedication. I recommend Krystal (from Starfox) or Amy (from Sonic the Hedgehog)

I'll do wanted characters, and AT's after I do the already confirmed characters and AT's... ;)

Triforceman22

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 17, 2007, 12:46:25 PM
I'm just saying that all your work is great, and I'm almost getting tired of there not being something bad to laugh at, but don't worry, you're doing great.

...okay.....  :-\

:P

Java

Triforceman22

Ganondorf is teh Pig in teh legends of Zelda's....
he buys kool-aid, and eats pepperoni.

okay, now that Marth Xero is happy,  time to start the real dedication. :P

Ganondorf

Who is ganondorf?

Ganondorf is a fictional character and primary antagonist of several games in Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series. He is by far the most commonly used villain in the series and frequently serves as the final boss, sometimes unexpectedly, thereby giving him the status of arch-enemy to the main protagonist, Link. Although he made numerous appearances in the series, he was first given a back-story in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Ganon is depicted as the ultimate personification of evil. In earlier games such as A Link to the Past, he was characterized simply as a power-crazed despot obsessed with conquering and enslaving Hyrule. Since then, he has been depicted with more complexity, in games such as The Wind Waker, which provide a more understandable reason for his villainy. His manifestation has drastically changed since his first appearance. Ganon's roles range from savage beast, Machiavellian tyrant, and god-like entity; sometimes, he is seen as a mixture of all three. He possesses a vicious, psychotic nature, though he usually maintains great composure, despite the furious rage that seethes within him, only occasionally losing his emotional restraint.

Ganondorf is an impressive sorcerer with immense physical strength and mystical power, complemented by his unrivaled cunning and resourcefulness. Through resourcefulness, as well as the manipulation of others, Ganondorf came into the possession of Triforce of Power. The Triforce of Power is an artifact of boundless mystic power, its source being the divine essence of the Goddess Din herself. His abilities, both physical and mystical, are augmented to god-like proportions due to the artifact's influence. As such, Ganondorf happens to be the most powerful mortal in existence, demonstrating abilities such as invulnerability, unfathomable physical strength, and unrivaled magical power.

The Triforce of Power also grants Ganondorf virtual immortality; using its power, he has endured mortal wounds (such as having his heart pierced by a sword), only to remain alive, unscathed and unconquered. An attempt to kill Ganon, regardless of its nature, is ultimately futile; the essence of the Triforce of Power makes him effectively undefeatable. The sole exception to this rule is the Master Sword: it is the only weapon that can harm Ganondorf, and the only means by which he can be slain.

In addition to his incredible strength and magical abilities, Ganondorf has proven himself to be a very talented swordsman, as seen in the final battles between Ganondorf and Link in The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

ganondorf's appearance has changed over the coarse of the zelda games.
Unlike Zelda and Link, where there are many versions of them, there is only one Ganondorf.

OoT look:

Windwaker look:

Twilight Princess look:

Ganondorf can transform into a giant boar using the Triforce's power.
he is then called ganon. (Ganon first appeared before ganondorf.)

OoT's Ganon has two giant sai's. (three pronged blades)

in TP, ganon is a boar who runs like an animal.

and in the first Zelda, he is blue in colour, and has a silver trident.

Ganondorf has a phantom version of himself. Which is called Phantom Ganon.

OoT look:

WW look:

Super smash bros.

Ganondorf appeared in Melee as a clone character.
He is a clone of Captain Falcon.

His b moves are based on darkness instead of falocn's fire.

His B move is called Warlock punch.
Nothing really changes between any of Ganondorf's moves and Captain Falcon's moves except that all of Ganondorf's attacks are stronger, yet slower. By pressing B, Ganondorf will charge up his attack automatically, then let it out exactly like the Falcon Punch. When he uses his Warlock Punch, instead of seeing a fire falcon, you see a purple flash.

his side b move is called Gerudo Dragon.
Like the Warlock Punch, the Gerudo Dragon is a copy of Falcon's Raptor Boost. The attack, again, is slower and stronger.

His up B is called dark dive.
This is the computer Ganondorf's most frequently used attack. Like the Falcon Dive, Ganondorf will leap up, grab the opponent with his dark magic, then launch him off surging with dark magic.

and his down b move is called Wizard's foot.
Again, the Wizard's Foot is just stronger and slower than the Falcon Kick. On the ground, Ganondorf will kick forward, hitting anybody in his way. In the air, he will kick down diagonally in the direction he's facing.

Ganondorf may be returning in Brawl. It is unkown if he will be using a sword or not.
And for now, look at this cool fight scene! :)

Luigi's is next. :)

Triforce_Luigi