Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

thunderhero4

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

you turning my dedication thread into a chat.... :D
anyways sorry for the delay, so without further ado, here is Peach's.
Enjoy. :)

Peach

Who is Peach?

Peach is a video game character in Nintendo's Mario video games series, often playing the "damsel in distress" character of the adventure series. Peach is the human princess of the fictitious Mushroom Kingdom, where many of the games are set. Outside Japan, she was known as Princess Toadstool until late 1996.

Peach first appeared in Super Mario Bros. and has since appeared in most subsequent games, in which she is usually kidnapped by the villainous turtle-like creature, Bowser. She has also shown her fighting abilities in Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Peach's first game as the main character, Super Princess Peach, was released worldwide on February 27th, 2006.

Peach is portrayed as the beautiful princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. No larger reigning monarchy appears to exist. In Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, the princess has a grandmother, and the Mushroom Kingdom government is ruled by a chancellor and the mushroom retainers. Like most characters from the Mario franchise, her backstory is purposefully left vague and undeveloped (nothing is known about her age, her height, and the royal family which she belongs to), though at the beginning of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, it was revealed that she has been kidnapped repeatedly by Bowser since childhood.

Peach and her grandmother:

Peach is generally depicted as kind, well-mannered, and noble. Her trophy description in Super Smash Bros. Melee describes her as magnanimous and willing to even play a tennis match with Bowser, despite all of the trouble he has caused her.

According to the Paper Mario and the Mario & Luigi series, she possesses a pure heart and a pure voice. Another trait in her personality is her eagerness to help out whenever possible. In Super Mario Bros. 3, she would send Mario special items and give tips via letter whenever the player completed an area (except at the end of World 7 where she is kidnapped by Bowser and Mario gets a nasty letter from Bowser instead). She also occasionally sends Mario letters in Super Mario Galaxy, which hold five one-up mushrooms.

Princess Peach also has an affinity for the colors pink and peach. Almost everything in her wardrobe (most notably her dresses) is these colors. Her love for this color is proven in Super Paper Mario, where she despises the wedding gown she wears in the intro to the game. She wears a pink-peach princess dress, although she wore a white princess dress in Super Mario Bros.. She is nearly always portrayed in her traditional pink gown.

In Super Mario Sunshine, she wore a sleeveless gown with no gloves and, eventually, had her hair tied back. In the Mario sports series (excluding the Mario Kart games), Princess Peach opts to wear a mini-skirt version of her dress and red tennis shoes (instead of her red high heels as they are not suitable for sports games). Starting with Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Peach has been depicted with her hair tied back in the sports series as well. In Mario Superstar Baseball Peach has traded in her mini-skirt for pink-peach shorts. In Super Mario Strikers, Peach wears a two piece soccer uniform, which received both positive and negative reactions.

Super Smash bros.

Peach appears in Smash bros. melee and in Brawl as a starter Character.

She has quite unique B moves.

Her B move is called Toad smash.
When you press B, Peach will pull out Toad (makes you think where she keeps all her weapons, including a giant toadstool...), and then uses Toad as a defensive shield that can reflect some of the damage back on the opponent.

Her side B move is called Peach Bomber.
With this move, Peach attacks the oppenent with a quick hip jolt, and an explosion then occurs.

Her up B move is called Parasol.
This move helps her float slowly down to the stage in addition to her ability to float, making her a great long distance aerial character. Once the height of her jump is reached, her parasol will open up, and she'll float down unless you stop her by pressing Down on the control stick. When the umbrella is down, you can press up again to reopen it. The attack also juggles the opponent on the way up, and when she floats down, her parasol can slightly hurt whomever it touches.

and her down B move is called Vegetable.
Peach's B Down works much like Link's bombs. When you press B + Down, Peach will pull out a white turnip. She can then throw it like an item. As you can see, it works exactly like Link's B + Down bomb move, only Peach's turnips won't explode and they're reusable! The mood on the vegetable dictates the damage it will cause. On rare occassions, Peach will pull up an item such as a beam sword.

Peach's forward Smash is quite diffrent.
Here is a look at is Peach's Forward Smash. Peach pulls out a tennis racket, a frying pan, or a golf club and whacks the opponent. The weapon she pulls out to use is random, and possibly depends on how far away she is.

Peach has a ppeared in Brawl. Her look has changed quite drastically.

Her final Smash is called Peach Blossom.
Where opponents fall asleep, and Peaches rain down on the stage.

you can either eat the peaches, or attack your sleeping opponents.

Pics.

(Lol :))

More to come... :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

thunderhero4

ok! now vector....ive been waiting for a vector analysis

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 24, 2007, 11:08:59 AM
If I remember, there is one left in this analisys.

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 24, 2007, 11:15:40 AM

nope,

I still need to do Samus's and Pichu's :)
also I've decided to keep this going as long as I want it to.
So After wanted Characters, i'll be doing Poke'mon also. :)

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 24, 2007, 11:29:36 AM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 24, 2007, 11:15:40 AM

nope,

I still need to do Samus's and Pichu's :)
also I've decided to keep this going as long as I want it to.
So After wanted Characters, i'll be doing Poke'mon also. :)
Did you add Argus to "Wanted AT's"?

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 24, 2007, 06:01:15 PM
So how many more till the Crosser? :-X

two more characters, and then i'll be doing A.T's and wanted characters.

Red