News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 27, 2007, 04:30:59 PM
lemme guess, it was a request  :)
yet another great job...
now what would give u that idea?? :P

Eizweir

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 04:31:45 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on November 27, 2007, 04:30:59 PM
lemme guess, it was a request  :)
yet another great job...
now what would give u that idea?? :P
I don't know, maybe it was...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

Gray Fox

ho is Gray Fox?

Gray Fox is a FOXHOUND agent and a friend of Solid Snake, introduced in Metal Gear.
Gray Fox's real name is Frank Jaeger.

in Metal gear: Portable Ops, it expands on Gray Fox's past (integrating elements of the Cyborg Ninja into it), featuring a teenage Frank Jaeger as a masked machete-wielding member of the FOX unit code-named Null (Zero in German). Four years prior to the events of Metal Gear, Big Boss became acquainted with him as a nameless child soldier in a guerilla group in Mozambique. Big Boss took the young child and left him in a rehab centre, in which he was then taken by the CIA and used as a test subject for the Perfect Soldier project. He fights Big Boss twice during the game before joining him once he is beaten.

In Metal Gear, he disappears after sending a cryptic message about a "METAL GEAR," and Solid Snake, the protagonist, must save him and learn from him about the enemy super-weapon, codenamed "Metal Gear".

In the sequel, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Gray Fox once again disappears, but turns out to have defected to the side of the antagonist, Big Boss. However, Gray Fox secretly assists Snake by leaving him anonymous tips over his radio.

In Metal Gear Solid, Gray fox is a Cyborg Ninja in a powered exoskeleton and armed with a high-frequency blade (a high-tech Chokuto, which is a kind of ninja sword), confronts Solid Snake. Help comes from a mysterious ally, code-named "Deepthroat," giving Snake cryptic advice via CODEC. He then challenges Snake to a final duel. This battle isn't to the death, however; since Fox is later killed by Liquid Snake, piloting Metal Gear REX, after Fox destroys the vehicle's radome.

Other characters besides Gray Fox have donned a powered exoskeleton.
Like Raiden in Metal gear solid 4.

In Metal Gear Solid, Fox's adopted sister is Naomi Hunter, and it is mentioned that her time at FOXHOUND was spent, like a hunter, lying in wait for Snake as her "prey" to appear so that she could kill him. Finally, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops revealed the origin of this name: during his years in Mozambique, Gray Fox was known for his duplicitous "hunting": by acting as a frank boy, he would trick enemies into letting their guard down, letting him hunt them. This earned him the nickname "The Frank Hunter" by his enemies.

Super Smash bros.

Gray Fox appears in brawl as an assist trophy.

He attacks by using his katana.

He swipes reapeatedly too!
I wish he was playable....

He can also deflect projectiles!

PA-SHEEEN!!!

:D

Well, at least Gray fox is IN brawl...

Animal Crosser's is tomorrow. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

thunderhero4

i still cant get over that snake big butt picture, and cool! i perfer seeing 3rd party characters than actual ones...

Triforce_Luigi

DO Silver or face the wrath of Espio and Blaze!

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 05:59:41 PM
DO Silver or face the wrath of Espio and Blaze!
ya! since we spotted him as a sticker...

Triforce_Luigi

Exactly. You shall also face the wrath of LOGIC!

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 06:03:36 PM
Exactly. You shall also face the wrath of LOGIC!

okay!

i'll do Silver's after Animal crosser's

DededeCloneChris

Triforceman22

Triforce_Luigi

thunderhero4

vector is 20...the oldest next to eggman...

Triforceman22

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 07:05:16 PM
vector is 20...the oldest next to eggman...

umm...

Shadow?
Black doom?
Proffessor gerald?

:)

GUN COMMANDER?!

Tupin

Charmy is only 6 and hanging out with a 20 year old crocodile who throws him around, listens to rap, and wears bling.

Good thing he isn't real, or I would be suspicious. :-X

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.