Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Ike

Who is Ike?

Ike is the son of Commander Greil of the Greil Mercenaries. The story begins with Ike's last day as a trainee in his father's mercenary company, and follows him as he grows in power to lead a military force for the purpose of restoring an entire nation.

Ike is the first central main character in the Fire Emblem series not to be of royal lineage or noble birth. He is eventually granted the title of Lord by Crimea's Princess Elincia so that he may officially lead the Crimean Liberation Army as its general.
Before he is a lord, his class is ranger.

Ranger:

Lord:

About one quarter into the game, Ike's father is killed by the Black knight.
(One of daien's four riders.) Before he died, the Black knight threw a blessed blade at his feet.
The BK's armour is blessed, which means no normal weapon can even scratch it.

Ike duels the Black Knight to avenge his father's death using Ragnell, a sword blessed by the goddess. The sword is one of only a few weapons that can damage the Black Knight's blessed armor.After their final duel, Ike continues to lead the army towards the Crimean capital and defeats Ashnard, ending the Daein occupation and allowing Elincia to take her proper place as the nation's queen. (At the beginning of the game, Crimea and Daien go out to war.)

During his journey, new members join Ike's group, and with thier strength, they took down Daien.
Examples are Zihark, Mia, Stefan, Brom, and many more...

The original members of Ike's team are:

Titania, A Paladin

Oscar, a Lance Knight

Boyd, a Fighter

Rhys, a Preist

Shinon, an Archer

and Gatrie, a Knight

Ike has a sister named Mist. She joins the group later as a Cleric.

Ike is voiced by Michihiko Hagi (Japanese) and by Jason Adkins (English).

Ike returns in the sequal to Path of radiance.
Radiant dawn.

Super smash bros.

Ike is now a playable character in brawl.
The series third installment.
Ike is very slow, but is extremely powerful. Being able to K.O someone at 30% damage.
Now that's power!

Only two of ike's B moves have been updated on the site, but at E for all, the other two were confirmed.

His up B is called aether. In his game, Aether is the strongest skill in the game, and only Ike can learn it.
He first throws his sword in the air,

He then catches it in the air,

And then plummets to the ground with alot of force.

His b move is called Eruption.
Where he sticks his sword into the ground, and a wave of fire pops out of the ground.

His side B move is where he shoots a wave of energy from his sword.

And his down B is the same as Marth and Roy's.
Counter.

His final smash is somewhaty like Link's.
His blade erupts with fire, and he repeatadley slashes someone. and then hammers them to the ground.

I really want to play as Ike now.... ;)

Pics.

Captain Falcon is up next. :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Red

Now I also want to play as Ike seeing that speed is no problem.(My main was Roy who is considerably slow.)

Java

Awesome job on Ike.  ;D

Quote from: Java_Java on November 10, 2007, 11:07:04 AM
Can you do either:
Pokemon Trainer
Captain Falcon
Peach

next?

Allegretto

Red

Ridley

When are you going to do the next one they are just freaking great
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on November 13, 2007, 05:45:01 AM
When are you going to do the next one they are just freaking great

Right now my friend!  ::)

Captain Falcon

Who is captain falcon?

Captain Falcon is usually the main character in Nintendo's F-Zero series of video games. The character first appeared in the instruction manual of F-Zero, published in 1990. It was not until F-Zero X that he actually appeared in-game.

Captain Falcon is a mysterious, futuristic racer from the city of Port Town. In later F-Zero games, he is also portrayed as a legendary bounty hunter whose past is shrouded in mystery. In both guises, he consistently thwarts the plans of Black Shadow and other evil forces, both on and off the Grand Prix circuits. His real name is Bart Lemming.

In the instruction manual for F-Zero, Captain Falcon is described as an accomplished F-Zero pilot and renowned bounty hunter who is "rumored to be in his early 30s".[4] In F-Zero X, it is rumored that he is called "Captain" because he was once an officer on the Internova Police Force. Even though little is known of his past, F-Zero Climax gave his date of birth and even his blood type.

Brash and flashy in appearance, Captain Falcon stands tall and firm. His outfit is a combination of a flight suit and body armor. It consists of blue pants, blue form-fitting armor and a red helmet as well as a single pauldron on his right shoulder. He always carries a sidearm in a holster on his right hip. When Captain Falcon removes his helmet, it is obvious that he has a scar above his left eye. His hair color is usually dark brown, but was depicted as a lighter brown in the anime cartoon F-Zero GP Legend. He has brown eyes in the anime, but it is not obvious what color his eyes are in the video games.

Video game look:

Anime look:

Unlike in the video games, "Captain Falcon" is a title given to a person. Throughout most of the anime Bart Lemming held this title until he died, then it was passed onto Ryu Suzaku (Rick Wheeler) during the last episode.

Roles in games:

Captain Falcon made his debut appearance in F-Zero, released for the SNES on November 21, 1990. An eight-page comic was included in the manual of the game, containing the original character designs of Captain Falcon , the three other original pilots, and the F-Zero announcer, Mr. Zero. Taking place in the year 2560, the comic depicted one of Captain Falcon's bounty missions. The comic contained the only scenes of Captain Falcon ever using his sidearm, and piloting the Falcon Flyer.

In F-Zero X, Captain Falcon's DNA is stolen while he is hospitalized following an accident in the F-Zero Grand Prix. The thieves use the DNA to create a clone of Captain Falcon, Blood Falcon.

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, set twenty-five years after F-Zero, is the only story-driven game in the series not to feature this character. However, Kent Akechi claims to be the son of Captain Falcon.

In F-Zero GX, Captain Falcon is 37 years old and the sitting champion of the F-Zero Grand Prix, boosting his already high popularity even higher. In the games' story mode, after winning a number of races and saving Jody Summer, he goes on to defeat Black Shadow, Deathborn, and even the Creators of the F-Zero world.

His racer is called The Blue falcon.

Super Smash Bros.

Captain Falcon appeared in the first smash game.
He is the fastest runner in the game. (Although not the fastest attacker.)

Look:

64:

Melee:

Captain Falcon's B moves are Fire based.

His B move is called Falcon Punch.
Falcon's signature move, the Falcon Punch. Although the move is a little slow to pull off, it is extremely powerful and damaging! Now, it is noticable that the Falcon Punch has a bit more distance than it had in SSB!

His side B move is called raptor boost.
This will send Captain Falcon forward horizontally, much like the Falcon Kick on the ground. Falcon will then uppercut you straight up into the air. Sometimes in the air, he will hit you down to the ground. It looks like instead of brass knuckles Falcon uses fire knuckles!

His up B move is called Falcon Dive.
When he hits someone with it, he grabs a hold of them and then 'blasts' them.
This does around 20% damage.

And his down B move is called falcon kick.
When used in the air, Falcon will do his kick diagonoly rather than horizontaly.
On the ground it is used Horizontally.

there is a high chance that our favourite captain will return in brawl.

Falco is next. :)

Triforce_Luigi

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 13, 2007, 04:30:06 PM
Best one yet. You really went into detail.

Thanks!
This will help me with my grammer/spelling issue. ;)
Also after the Charaters are done, I will do AT's.
And wanted characters and AT's.

I didn't want to end this. :)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 13, 2007, 07:48:04 PM

Thanks!

Ok, now I need your suggestion for a character to be in my fanfic, go there and name a character please. And Good job!

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 13, 2007, 07:50:25 PM

Thanks!

Ok, now I need your suggestion for a character to be in my fanfic, go there and name a character please. And Good job!

Did you do wolf?
Krystal?
Eggman?
(Last one is joke. :P)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 13, 2007, 07:53:13 PM

Thanks!

Did you do wolf?
Krystal?
Eggman?
No! I talking about the "Lucas adventure of crazyness!" fan fic, read that!

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 13, 2007, 07:58:59 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 13, 2007, 07:53:13 PM

Thanks!

Did you do wolf?
Krystal?
Eggman?
No! I talking about the "Lucas adventure of crazyness!" fan fic, read that!

Okay, I suggested a char, for you. :)

Doing Falco's right now. :)

Triforceman22

Falco Lombardi

Who is Falco?

Falco is an expert pilot and a good friend of Fox. He is also a member of the Star fox team. He is named after both Falco, an Austrian musician and Carlo Lombardi, special effects artist in Hollywood.

Falco is voiced by Hisao Egawa in the Japanese versions of the series, Bill Johns in the English version of Star Fox 64, Ben Cullum in Star Fox Adventures, and Mike Madeoy in Star Fox: Assault.
His fellow teammates are Fox, Slippy, Peppy, and Krystal.

Falco often joins and leaves the Star Fox team throughout the series of games. After Star Fox 64, Falco leaves the team, returning at the end of Star Fox Adventures.

His appearance in Adventures:

Depending on the path in Star Fox Command, Falco may or may not leave Star Fox after joining, but he stays in the default ending.
He also has his own type of Arwing.
It's called the "Sky claw."

Falco is quite headstrong and sarcastic at times.
But he is a loyal member and will help his team if they are in a jam.

Super smash bros.

Falco appeared in Melee as a clone character.
He is a clone of fox, and his moves are almost identical to his.

Appearance:

His b moves are pretty much Identical to Fox's.
His b move is called Blaster.
With Falco, you can use the SSB Blaster once again. Like for Fox in SSB, the Blaster can actually stop people, and does more damage than Fox's... 2% damage to be exact. And just like in SSB, it doesn't shoot as rapidly.

His side B is called Falco Phantasm.
This attack is pretty much the same thing as the Fox Illusion. Falco will stop for a second, then zoom forward at light speed, damaging anyone in his way.

His up B is called fire Bird.
Just like the Fire Fox, this is Falco's third jump. It's used offensively by players often. By pressing Up  B, and quickly holding the control stick in the direction that Falco should fly at, Falco will fly flaming in that direction.

(Neat picture eh?) :P

and his down b is called reflector.
Nothing is changed between Falco's Reflector and Fox's reflector.
They do the smae thing.

Falco may return in brawl, but with a diffrent moveset. Well, here's hoping...

(Sweet picture... :P)

More to come... :)