Main Menu

what the FUCK is wrong with this place?

Started by DIMENTIO1, October 31, 2007, 11:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DIMENTIO1

>:( >:( every page of this place is taking 30+ seconds to load! wtf!?!? i came here to chill while the teacher is out of the room, jerking off or whatever, and wham! slug-like website >_> no, its not my laptop, every website/page except this loads perfectly fine. so tell me, what the hell happened???

RobotZombiePirate

WiiGuy

Quote from: DIMENTIO1 on October 31, 2007, 11:33:59 AM
>:( >:( every page of this place is taking 30+ seconds to load! wtf!?!? i came here to chill while the teacher is out of the room, jerking off or whatever, and wham! slug-like website >_> no, its not my laptop, every website/page except this loads perfectly fine. so tell me, what the hell happened???
wow i thought it was just my wireless card with bad range
*looks at icon*
18 mbps

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: WiiGuy on October 31, 2007, 11:40:00 AM
Quote from: DIMENTIO1 on October 31, 2007, 11:33:59 AM
wow i thought it was just my wireless card with bad range
*looks at icon*
18 mbps
its not, its gotta be this place's server. i have a 15MBPS (tested this momment @ http://www.speedtest.net) and this is the only place that gets horrible page load times >_>. hey Silver, can u fix dat plz?

Fell

I know!!! It's SO annoying!!!

It won't load AT ALL for me!!!

I have to start the page, then go back, then go forward to get it to work!!!!  :robotangry:

Spongebob does not approve

Yeah that's happening to me too. I thought it was just my computer messing up though. But my computer obviously isn't the problem then.

MUTINY!!!!!!!11!!!
...̅̅̅

HeroOfTimeO0

Yeah it's really annoying. It's like that a lot for me nowadays. >:(

Rius

I'm fine. Wii, FTW.

Maybe y'all imaginin' it. :P

FullmetalGanon

WiiGuy

Quote from: NINNIN6 on October 31, 2007, 11:53:11 AM
I'm fine. Wii, FTW.

Maybe y'all imaginin' it. :P
so you're on your wii the forums and don't have slow loading

JMV

Once the admin CP loads I'll check it out. ::)

Some one better have not turned error logging back on.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

gbwyoshi

Maybe because its compared to NS2....its sill the same speed I think

DIMENTIO1

Quote from: gbwyoshi on October 31, 2007, 12:09:43 PM
Maybe because its compared to NS2....its sill the same speed I think
NO. around 1PM today, this place was fast as crap, now all of a sudden, it takes 30+ seconds to load. the admins need to fix that. if its some gay halloween prank that somebody's pulling, its not funneh, and that person failed @ life. FIX IT NAO

bluaki

Adtoll is being stupid :|

I'll adblock "adserve.adtoll.com" for now until it's fixed :|

Kayo

i seriously have no idea why thats happening...

lol @ thread title XP
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]