Drybones5

When I got home today I did a few things

set up the Halloween decorations

move my comp and Wii to the living room so i can use them + give out candeh

AND

made the Nsider Forums Toolbar in between candy give outs

it's available for both FF and IE

http://nsiderforums.forumtoolbar.com/

I'm talking to Silver on having the forums have an RSS feed for the news ticker, but right now, it'll be Joystiq news

えっちーせんぱい

Too bad I use opera and so does silvar.

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

JØNEZ1

WARNING off topic!   Hey bones how you doin'?

Drybones5

Quote from: JØNEZ1 on October 31, 2007, 06:24:32 PM
WARNING off topic!   Hey bones how you doin'?

I've been trying to talk to you!

when you go on NHC, go to the chat...please

JØNEZ1

Kita

Ohhhhhhhhh now I have to say it because people ragged on me earlier today because NS2 has the bundle deal for a contest that includes LoZ:PH and they said we copy NSF.

But yeah That is sooooooooooooooooo Nsider2 right there.  We had a toolbar weeks ago!

But I'm not trying to insight a flame war.  Just wanted to point out that this goes both ways.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Drybones5

Quote from: Makoto on October 31, 2007, 06:50:27 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh now I have to say it because people ragged on me earlier today because NS2 has the bundle deal for a contest that includes LoZ:PH and they said we copy NSF.

But yeah That is sooooooooooooooooo Nsider2 right there.  We had a toolbar weeks ago!

But I'm not trying to insight a flame war.  Just wanted to point out that this goes both ways.

well it was a week ago you added it and you guys took my website design 2 times

so this is like pay back, except it's not very payback .....e

Besides, Nsider2 toke the toolbar from the Original Nsider toolbar that some one made.  Nsider2 has never had anything original I's seen so far

even the banner on the website is just like the outsider banner had where it refreshs and a new image shows for the banner

Psycho_Ivan

Something amazing to think about... Toolbars, are they really such an uncommon thing that if one forum has one, another therefore shouldn't? Yeah, just saying how that was pretty dumb from that point of view.

Riosan

I remember this thing. It's from over a year ago. Very old.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kaz

wow a toolbar aimed at users of a specific community

so unoriginal nsider2 did it so it must be sooooooo nsider2

even though you know it's been done hundreds of thousands of times

must still be nsider2

ya know
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

...̅̅̅

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on November 01, 2007, 09:43:51 AM
wow a toolbar aimed at users of a specific community

so unoriginal nsider2 did it so it must be sooooooo nsider2

even though you know it's been done hundreds of thousands of times

must still be nsider2

ya know

One of the prime definitions of "Nsider", regardless of whether it's NSF or NS2...

unoriginal

Zovistograt

There was one for the original NSider and I still have it...although it serves no purpose besides the RSS feed thing and the radio, and I guess the weather :P

I'll give this a shot when I'm on my computer.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Shujinco2

Hey drybones. What happened to that forum that I just all of a sudden got banned from randomly?