News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

wiiboychris interview the characters of SSBB and others! Interview attack!

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 04, 2007, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero on November 06, 2007, 08:52:55 PM
hello this is another episode of the thunderhero interview show. today we have lucario, give claps to him and what not...

Thunder: so i hear u might get a spot in brawl.

Lucario: yeah. i suppose that would be ok

Thunder: Ok? Youd be awesome in it!

*the crowd goes freakin crazy*

Lucario: thank you youre too kind...

Thunder: i wonder how that will fare since you died in your movie and what not...

Lucario: I WHA.... (lucario dies...again)

Thunder:  ack! i gotta watch my mouth...what are you wating for! cut the tape!!

Announcer: this show has been brought to you by live tv shows, you cant change it if you mess up...
Fortunaly, Lucario was resurected and the show continues.

Chris: Good thing the full-life spell of Final Fantasy exits!

Lucario:............can we continue please?

Chris: Oh, yes, sorry, first question, do you think you can be a great addition to Brawl.

Lucario: Of course, many people want me to be there, and also because Pikachu wanted too.

Chris: What did he say?

Lucario:.............well..........

Flashback

Pikachu: Pika! Pika! Pikachu! Pi pi pi pi!!!!!!!!!

End of flashback

Lucario: I really didn't understand what he said, but maybe was that or he wanted my help because his tail was on fire back then.

Chris: Lucario, nobody really understand Pikachu language, except Ash, but he is so wrong, he one time thinked that Pikachu wanted a apple, but Pikachu wanted 5 apples.

Lucario: Then how did you know?

Chris: Come on! There are translators for pokémons that can be selled in every store! But Ash never bought any because he doesn't visit any of them! May always goes to every shop and so does Dawn, but the 2 dumb girls think that the translators are drugs!

Lucario:......................then how come I can talk? I didn't use any translator.

Chris: Lucario, you can talk by telepathy, you don't need a translator and so does Mewtwo too, you 2 can understand human language too!

Lucario:Oh.

Chris: Ok, final question, why you are so solitary and you need friendship to evolve?

Lucario:............I protect my master from attacks, so much proof for my evolution.

Chris: Ok, than-

(Suddenly, somebody throw a empty bottle at Chris)

Chris: AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Lucario: Master!

(Lucario runs at fast speed and then he destroys the bottle with his hands)

Chris: Oh yes, I forgotted this is my Lucario  :P.

Announcer: This show was broadcasted for you by clothes that never stinks! The same clothes that Ash uses all the time in his adventures!

DededeCloneChris

..............could you please delete your interview? I think it was bad. :( Sorry.

thunderhero4

lol, dats fine...it was bad...a parody of my favorite austin powers scene...im sorry...

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

okay, another interview idea...hmmm...how about king dedede with his personality from the anime...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero on November 07, 2007, 04:17:32 PM
okay, another interview idea...hmmm...how about king dedede with his personality from the anime...
Hm, Ok, although is the same in every thing.

thunderhero4

oh ye, and chris, i noticed we have a new buddy in our buddy list...do u have anything to do with that? because i dont remember adding anyone...

DededeCloneChris

You mean Akasukin? She talked to me yesterday and she and I were fast friends since then.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 07, 2007, 10:24:53 PM
You mean Akasukin? She talked to me yesterday and she and I were fast friends since then.
alright

Shujinco2

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Welcome to another episode of the interview show with Chris! Today we have a very special guest! Gives claps to the plumber, Mario!

Mario: Hi!

Chris: Ok, you know the rules, right?

Mario: Of course I do!

Chris: Ok, first question, do you always use the same clothes?

Mario: Errr, sometimes, but sometimes I wear pajamas.

Chris: Suuuuuuuure, next, do you think it was a really good idea to add Sonic?

Mario: No.

Chris: What?! Why?

Mario: The reason I said no is because he is so arrogant! Just look to him in the game! The thumbs up is REALLY getting old with him! and of top of that, he is so hyperactive! He stealed the pokemon trainer hat, he ated a Mushroom, making him big and he was running all over us! Then he catched Samus n**ed! And also he stealed Fox weapons!

Chris: Mario, I agree with you, Sonic is really annoying, that's because I can't wait to make him suffer with Lucas, see the oficial site and look to him.

(Mario suddenly gets a laptop from nowhere and then he enters the Smash Bros dojo to see the pictures showing Lucas doing great damage to Sonic by fire attacks and freeze attacks, then he laughs at Sonic face)

Chris: Don't worry, you and the others will have the opportunity to kill him (or defeating him).

Mario: Of course we will do that! ;D

Chris: Ok, final question, who will be added to Brawl, you know something about it?

Mario: I know! The next person to be added is-

(10 flys fly to the camera microphone, the buzzing they make prevent the viewers from a unkown site(us) to know the name of the next Brawler and then fly away)

Mario: But I think he will be good for this challenge.

Chris: WOW! That's AWESOME!

(The audience go nuts of joy!)

Chris: Thank you for the interview Mario!

Mario: As you wish!

Announcer: This show was broadcasted for you by Fly-off! The best insectiside to kills flys!

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chris show's up in thunderhero show, but is empty and he watches a pokemon corpse.

Chris: Did I miss something here? :|