News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Temporary radio set up/DJing Discussion Thread (NEW IP FOR RADIO, CHECK THREAD)

Started by Silverhawk79, November 05, 2007, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Sabby

i need help, under the yellow pages part, i got the URL and genre part, but where do i put nsider radio and my DJ name at???

Zovistograt

Quote from: SBSTN1 on November 08, 2007, 01:00:57 PM
i need help, under the yellow pages part, i got the URL and genre part, but where do i put nsider radio and my DJ name at???
I guess put that in the description box.  I guessed and did that.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Sabby

Zovistograt

Sabby

Zovistograt

Sabby

mhmm you are, im going to go on now, i hope it doesnt skip, my laptop is getting laggy  :O

Thief888

Friendly Hostile

Sabby

well, thats it of my debut DJing :), i hope i did a good job.

Baka

I listened the whole time, and enjoyed the selection.

If no one is going to right now, I might give it a try.

So just say if you were about to and want me to stop. v;

SkulltulaX

Baka, im scheduled for five until 6:30.. is it alright if I get on at that time?

Baka

By all means. What timezone? It's 3:35 here, but I assume that its 4:35 there, amairite?