News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Temporary radio set up/DJing Discussion Thread (NEW IP FOR RADIO, CHECK THREAD)

Started by Silverhawk79, November 05, 2007, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

...hey silver or jmv or whoever is on right now, why DOES it randomly shut down when ppl want to DJ? :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 10, 2007, 05:22:58 PM
...hey silver or jmv or whoever is on right now, why DOES it randomly shut down when ppl want to DJ? :P

Silver mentioned something about it shutting down because of inactivity, but I sort of doubt that's right.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on November 10, 2007, 05:26:40 PM

Silver mentioned something about it shutting down because of inactivity, but I sort of doubt that's right.
that's annoying...someone who leaves their compy on should just play some muzak or something that has a very long playtime in the background.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Sabby

i have 51 songs, i would do that, its just knowing what times i should thats stopping me from. :P

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Zovistograt

Quote from: SBSTN1 on November 10, 2007, 05:32:39 PM
i have 51 songs, i would do that, its just knowing what times i should thats stopping me from. :P
51?...hmm I keep running out of songs to play and I have 300+

Sabby

maybe because i individually downloaded each of my songs, so i like to play them all. :D

edit- and i have at least 10 more in mind to d/l

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Kaz

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 10, 2007, 05:29:35 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on November 10, 2007, 05:26:40 PM

that's annoying...someone who leaves their compy on should just play some muzak or something that has a very long playtime in the background.

Yeah I guess.

OKAY SO HERE'S HOW IT'S GOING

In about a half hour, King Gamer will be DJing. After an hour, get ready for my half-assed attempt at some crazy special dedicated to something you all know very well.

During the special, please do not hesitate to IM me via MSN or AIM regarding requests, comments, questions, etc., but only after I give the okay to start doing so. I'll be reading some of these IMs during certain parts and answering questions or requests.

My MSN, if you don't already have it, is excalibur2@gmail.com
My AIM is exiecalibur2.

If something goes wrong with my mic, I'll probably either have to postpone it or just play rock as usual.

Special starts somewhere around 9:00 EST, but don't be too surprised if you hear me just testing my mic for a few minutes at first.

Kaz

Zovistograt

Zovistograt

Kaz

Zovistograt

Kaz

Yeah, having a lot of trouble here. But it should be working again now. I accidentally disconnected while switching between mic and winamp.

Also, if my voice seems boring, it's because I'm doing this in my house, and the fact that my family can hear me is a bit...weird.

Kaz

Zovistograt

um...you really should've played the full "Ievan Polkaa" by Loituma.

You know it's a full, 2:46 long song, right?  With more lyrics than those used in Leekspin...